Chapter thirty three: Itachi!?

(Quick author note: I'm sorry I haven't update long time and sorry that the last chapter suck that chapter wasn't suppose to be publish yet and I was suppose to change it. Enjoy this make up chapter of your truly:)

Your pov

I stare at the sky while I was walking with Sasuke and his group. It been a week since I join up with Sasuke and so far I haven't seen Itachi I wonder how he doing? Sasuke stop for a moment before turning to me.

"Suigetsu take Y/n to a safe place."

"Huh?"

"Take. Her. To. A. Safe. Place now." safe place? What going on?

"Sasuke why? I'm able to handle myself."

"I need to take care some business alone." Suigetsu grab me and toss me over his shoulder like a sack of potato and begin to walk away with me on his shoulder.

"Hey let me go!"

"Sorry but when Sasuke give us a order than we must listen to him."

"I can walk you know!" I sound like a little kid.

"I know you can." I sigh in defeat I look over at Sasuke and there was a glare that tell me something have to do with Itachi.

Suigetsu finally let me go after we were in the middle of the forest.

"Look like this is the perfect place to stay at." I stare at the sky something ain't right I feel like something bad going happen. I hear a loud sound and I turn to see everyone on the ground and in the middle was Itachi!?

"Itachi what are you doing here?" I smile I'm glad he okay.

"Y/n I-" he stop what is Itachi going to say? He walk toward me and he wrap his arm around me.

"What wrong Itachi?"

"Y/n it almost time."

"Time? Time for what Itachi?"

"Soon I be dead." he whisper in my ear and I froze.

"Y-you can't died." he can't I fallen in love with him and now he going be dead I didn't even confess to him that I like him.

"I'm sorry." he let go and he took off his necklace and put it on the palm of my hand.

"Itachi..."

"Would you keep this necklace for me?"

"Of course but Itachi maybe we can run away together you know to a safe place away from the akatsuki!?"

"I can't do that I did too many things in the past it best if I died by the hand of my little brother."

"You can tell him the truth!"

"I can't do that I already regret killing our parent and my clan also I kill a family." a family? I wonder what he meant by that

"Itachi I-" this was it I was going to tell him I love him but what will he think of me!? I felt a pair of lip on my lip and my eyes went wide Itachi was kissing me this is like a dream come true. We both pull away and I blush while I was looking at the ground I hear a small laugh and I look at Itachi who have a small smile on his face.

"Y/n you're cute when you blushing."

"What?"

"I should get going remember Y/n keep on smiling."

"Wait Itachi you say something about killing a family what does you mean?" He froze before finally speaking.

"I kill a family before I kill my clan."

"Why?"

"They was a threat to the Uchiha nothing more." a threat? My head hurt thinking about the family.

"Itachi was you scare when you kill the family?"

"Yes because I was afraid I lose something important to me but it turn out I didn't lose someone important to me because that person is still alive today." he disappear and I stare at everyone before the ground begin to shake and I jump to the tree and saw Deidara!?

"DEIDARA!!!!" I see a small smile until he exploded.........