chapter fourteen: Itachi?

~flashback of chapter~
"Hello y/n" I got up fast to see Itachi standing there what he doing here!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here?" He just stare at me until his eye turn red and I felt myself in a black hole. I see him begin assigning to a mission and killing his clan but letting Sasuke lived. I was crying wait crying for him why would I do that? After he stop his thing without thinking I hug him.

"I'm sorry!"

"It okay but may I ask you a favor?" his voice was so calm

"What is it?"

"Take care of Sasuke." he disappear leaving me with a letter in my hand

Dear y/n

It was nice meeting you again I hope we see other in the future:)

~Itachi

Wow what a strange letter for a guy to be part of a criminal group but for some reason I felt as I know him but where exactly? I close my eye and fell into a deep sleep.

~dream~

"Itachi look what I found." I ran while carrying a bunch of berries.

"That neat y/n."

"Let eat them together!"

"Sorry but I need to babysit my little brother." I stare at him.

"Why your brother?"

"Well he is about to be a real grown man and it a older brother job to watch him."

"Hey Itachi do you think that I'm going grown up!? It almost my birthday and this year I want to explore around the world!!!"

"Y/n..."

"My parent always keep me lock up here I wonder why?"

"I'm sure they want to protect you it really dangerous here." he smile and I smile back.

"Yeah you're probably right."

~flashback end~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took to long please follow me, vote and comment