Chapter Seven: Chunin Exam 1 and 2

Ever since Sasuke let me live with him, I got a part-time job at Ichiraku ramen place to help Sasuke with the food. I plan on going back to the Hidden Sand Village once the exams are over. 

By the time I finished doing my training for the day, the sun has just already gone down leaving nothing but pure darkness behind. 

"Y/n can we talk?" I stop and look behind me to see Gaara standing there. Lately, I have been avoiding him after that incident. I haven't even bothered to go back home and grab my stuff either. 

"What do you want?" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice. 

"I want you to not join the chunin exam."

"What! Why?" I glare at him. 

"It's too dangerous for you." He said with a quiet voice. 

"Gaara I'm not a weak little girl anymore, I could handle myself!"

"That an order or should I tell the Kazekage, you're useless on our team. There were only supposed to be three people on the team. He only allowed you go as a special exception." I felt anger rising in my body. 

"Gaara, I hate your guts!!!" I turn and start to run away from him. At this point, I am done with his crap. 

Sasuke Pov

"Where is she?" I stare down at the plate of curry that I have made for her. 

"Sasuke relax I'm sure she's fine." As usual, Naruto invited himself to my house again.

"I made a plate of curry for her."

"You mean this thing?" He points to my curry.

"Shut up!"

"Sasuke, the chunin exam starts tomorrow. You should get some rest "

"I'm back!" I stood up and march right over to Y/n.

"Where have you been!?"She looks away from me for a moment before staring at me, 

"Training."

"For this long!?"

"Yeah, well I'm going to bed. Naruto, please eat the curry for me." She ran to her room while I stood there before grabbing the plate of curry and giving it to Naruto.

"Eat."

"I'm not hungry" Naruto shook his head.

"Eat now you idiot."

"Y/n come back here!!" Naruto yelled with tears streaming down on his face.

Y/N Pov

Sorry Gaara but I am still going to this chunin exam tomorrow. I don't care if he tries to stop me, I will show him that I can be stronger. 

Sasuke Pov

When it finally turns morning, I woke up earlier to make some curry for Y/n to eat. I was about to grab something when I saw Naruto sleeping on the hard cold floor.

"Idiot" I can't believe he passed out as soon as he took a bite of my curry last night. Y/n came running down the stairs. 

"Hey, Sasuke!" She begins to grab the plate of curry and quickly begins to eat it fast.

"Idiot! Don't choke."

"Sorry Sasuke by the way, you need to work on the texture." She grabs her bag and was about to leave when I stop her.