Chapter thirty: I care about you........

Your pov

I been following Sasuke team for hour and so far I'm bored all they doing is asking people and killing them without no mercy sheesh Sasuke remind me of Hidan. I sat on the green grass while I watch the orange and red fire.

"Hey Y/n!" I look at Suigetsu.

"Hi!" Suigetsu was the only person who ever dare to get close to me and talk to me.

"What are you thinking of?"

"Oh nothing." I stare at the full moon and I notice Sasuke is walking away.

"Sasuke where are you going?" Karin said.

"Somewhere." he didn't even look back I stood up.

"I'm going find us some food."

"Okay!" I walk into the forest and I see so many beautiful flowers and I found a few berries and a few fruits in a bush.

"Why are you here?" I look to see Sasuke leaning on a tree.

"Isn't it obviously? I'm part of your group."

"You should leave."

"Why should I? Are you going to try to kill me the third time?" He stare at me.

"You should been knowing that I never care about you. To me you was just a tool that I can use to achieve my true goal you are just completely useless."

"That funny I remember you saying something to me when you was about to leave."

~flashback~

"I'm so sorry Y/n thank you for treating me as your friend."

~flashback end~

I can tell by the look of Sasuke face he was furious.

"I didn't even say that!"

"Sasuke you may think that you don't care about me but inside your heart I know you care about me.."

"I don't have feeling for you to me you're just useless in fact have you ever thought about leaving your friend? Let not mention you left Naruto and your other friends behind and went to find me." I walk over to him and slap him in the face.

"Sasuke all you care about is yourself for once I thought there a chance I was able to change you but I guess I was wrong!" I look at the ground. "Your just selfish and doesn't even realize that everyone care about you. I care about you but that doesn't mean I forget all about my friends I still loves them." I turn and walk away.

Sasuke pov

~flashback~

"Sasuke all you care about is yourself for once I thought there a chance I was able to change you but I guess I was wrong."

"Your just selfish and doesn't even realize that everyone care about I care about you but that doesn't mean I forget all about my friends I still loves them."

~flashback~

I'm such a idiot to not notice that I still like Y/n but I bet she hate me even more than ever.

"Y/n I'm actually sorry..."