Chapter thirty four: let it end this way....

I can't believe him he killed my best friend and after I trust him he just kill my friend. I was running in the forest trying to get away from Sasuke.

"Stupid!" I said to myself and I stop before staring at the light dark sky "Deidara...." I felt tear and before I knew it I fell to the ground and I hold onto my knee and begin to cry over Deidara death.

Sasuke pov

"What you lost her!?"

"Yes we woke up and she was gone."

"Damn it." I hit the tree and stare at the dark light sky it getting late and I need to let my wound heal.

"Sasuke.."

"Go set up a camp fire we leave tomorrow morning."

"What about Y/n?"

"What about her? It not our business anymore beside we are leaving tommorow morning." we are getting close to finding Itachi so I can't stop and search for Y/n.

Your pov

After crying for ten minutes I finally decided to get over it Deidara is dead and it my fault I couldn't save him. I got the fire going and I sat on the ground I though about Sasuke how he became my rival friend and than I though about Itachi he kind and caring even if he doesn't have a heart I know he have a heart.

"Y/n." I look up to see the white hair girl from my dream.

"W-who are you?" I said and she smile at me.

"I can't believe you forgot about me."

"What?"

"You don't remember about me my name Mio."

"Mio?" My head begin to hurt and my vision went blurry before I could feel myself pass out I hear the girl whisper.

"Let the game begin." game? What game?

Itachi pov

"Itachi why did you tell Y/n you going to die soon?" I stare at the dark sky while Kisame stood next to me.

"She need to know."

"Itachi I know you for long time you love Y/n but you never told her that."

"She like my brother and my brother is going to kill me so he can protect her."

"Maybe there a way to stop him from killing you."

"It time to let it all end beside in two day Sasuke will come and kill me."

"Itachi." in two day it will all end.

~Soon a butterfly will be trap between two spider web~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do anyone like diabolik lovers and Amnesia because I just start watching it:) PS. Sorry this chapter short it best to let it end this way