Chapter Three: Meeting Naruto

When we got to his apartment, he drags me toward the bathroom.

"Here is the bathtub." Wow, this bathroom is clean... It's almost as if he never goes in here.

"Hey Sasuke, do you go in this bathroom?"

"Only to get cleaning supplies but I have my own bathroom in my room."

"Oh." He grabs the stuff from my hand.

"Get clean up." He slams the door behind me, and it was just me by myself in a stranger's bathroom. Sasuke came back with a pile of towels in his hand. 

"Sasuke um what did you need?" 

"I forgot how to treat a guest." What? Did he hit his head or something? 

"So?"

"Let me start the bath." he began to turn on the bath and let it run for five minutes until it was full.

"Thank Sasuke." Even though I could have done it myself.

"No problem. There are a few clothes over there." He closes the door.

Sasuke Pov

As soon as I left the bathroom, I leaned against the door. I felt dumb treating her too nicely especially how I still don't know if she is really that person. The fact that I am letting a stranger take a bath in my bathroom, almost made me think that I am turning into Naruto in a bad way. 

Y/N Pov

I still can't believe that I am taking a bath in a stranger's house. Ugh! I feel dumb allowing myself to let him drag me back to his house. I feel stupid right now... I wonder what Gaara will think if he found out that I am taking a bath in some random stranger's house. 

"I wonder if Gaara worries about me?" I felt my face turn red before splashing water on my face.

"I need to focus! We came here for the Chunin exam, not for fun." And beside... Gaara and I are brother and sister... Even though we are technically not related... I still need to put my feeling aside and focus on protecting him. 

I finally got done taking a bath and when I came out of the bathroom, I see Sasuke leaning against the wall across from me. Was he there the whole time? If so... That creepy. 

"Are you hungry?"

"No, I'm going home" My stomach growl and I felt my face turn red.

"I see, so you are hungry?" he smirked.

"Shut up!!!" He grabs my hand and drags me to the kitchen.

"Here." he hands me a bunch of snacks.

"Um, Sasuke did you ever cook before?" His kitchen looks exceptionally clean, and it looks like it hasn't been used at all. 

"No, I eat these snacks a lot. My favorite one is the tomato flavor." That good to know, but...

"This is not healthy! You can't eat this all the time you know."

"Then what should I do about it?"

"At least try to cook something." He stares at me before grabbing something in the refrigerator.

"Here eat this." He holds out a bento that looks very tasty, but at the same time... There is something off about this... 

"Um, Sasuke who made this?"

"I got it from the store and it's an instant bento. Enjoy." I glare at him before I hear someone knocking on the front door.

"I get it." Sasuke opens the door, and I see the same blonde-haired boy that I met earlier.

"Hey, Sasuke!"

"Idiot! What are you doing here?"

"I got some instant ramen." He froze and stares at me.

"Um hello?"

"Sasuke, you already have a girlfriend, and she is the same girl who came from another village!?!?"

"Sorry, but we are just rivals." And he stills a stranger to me... 

"Just like me! My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I will be the future Hokage here!"

"I'm Y/n."

"Nice to meet you. Can you eat ramen with us?"

"Sure Naruto." I smile slightly. This all feels weird to me especially how I am supposed to be their enemy, not their friend...  

Sasuke Pov

Why did he have to come now?! Didn't I tell him to stay away from me?! Idiot Naruto! I am not going to lie, Y/n do have a point... I do need to learn how to cook.

"Hey Y/n, what's your favorite food?" I ask hoping she would not notice that I felt a bit guilty for not learning how to cook. 

"Curry why?"

"No reason." I decided I'm going to make her the best curry she ever has. Not because I want to impress her or anything... 

Y/N Pov

"Thank you for the dinner, Naruto." The instant ramen wasn't half bad as I thought. 

"No problem." I got up.

"Well, I should be leaving. It is already late anyway."

"Me too." Naruto stretches his arms up. 

"I walk you home Y/n," Sasuke said while standing up from his spot.

"Sasuke why are you acting nice towards me?" Then again... Why am I acting nice to him?

"It's dangerous at nighttime."

 "Look like someone has a crush. Can I date Sakura then?" Naruto whistles. 

 "Shut up Idiot." 

"Okay... You can walk me home."

Sasuke and I made it to my house, and since Naruto's house was over there somewhere... He went a separate way leaving me and Sasuke to walks quietly to my rented house.

"Um thank Sasuke for letting me take a bath at your house." It was still uncomfortable for me to take a bath at his place. 

"Sure. If possible, come visit me sometime." Sasuke looks away from me. 

"But aren't we rivals?"

"We are, but I need someone to train with and don't want to ask that idiot who left us."

"Sure." I smile before saying goodbye to Sasuke and entering my house. Everyone must be sleeping since all the lights are out and knowing Gaara... He's probably up on the roof looking at the full moon tonight. I quickly put the stuff away and went to my room to see Gaara sitting on my bed. What is he doing here?

"Gaara what are you doing here?"

"Everyone was waiting for you."

"Oh, um I'm sorry..."

"Where have you been?"

"Nowhere." I felt his sand wrapped around my leg. 

"You can't go anywhere until you tell me."

"Fine, I was at someone's house." His sand started to wrap around my body making it harder for me to move.

"Y/n you should know not to trust any Hidden Leaf villagers. We are here for the Chunin exam not for fun."

"I know that." I glanced away. 

"Then why do you still do it?" He's right, why did I go with Sasuke anyway? I could have fought back instead I let him drag me to his house... 

"I'm sorry Gaara."

"Get some sleep tomorrow. We are going to start training, and..." He pauses for a moment, "I want you to stay away from any hidden leaf villagers from now on. That an order from me." He left my room, and I just sat on my bed thinking of what to do.