chapter fifteen- Sasuke will leave soon?

I woke up cover in sweat was that a dream no it sound familiar but what? I look around and saw that note again before getting up and putting it in my drawer.

"You are so strange Itachi." I said and went down to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

It been a few weeks since Kakashi finally taught me how to use my xillia sharingan lately Sasuke been avoiding me it like he doesn't remember we kissed and Naruto been so busy too am I'm the only one not busy. It was dark outside and I was at the hidden leaf village apartment when I felt someone behind me. I quickly turn around see Itachi with a sad face.

"Itachi what you doing here?" It been while since I last saw him.

"Sasuke will soon leave the village."

"Leave the village? No Sasuke wouldn't do that!"

"He planned to grow stronger by being with Orochimaru." that guy I met the one who called me his lab rat why is Sasuke going with him!?

"Sasuke..."

"I'm sorry y/n."

"What are you going do now?"

"Wait until I died by the hand of my little brother."

"Itachi I promise that I figure out way to stop him from killing you!"

"There might not be a way to save both of us."

"There is I'm sure of it!"

"Y/n when the moon turn to full moon Sasuke will leave and this is your chance to say goodbye to him."

"Can't I stop him?"

"You can't." tear was pouring out of my eye and I begin to cry.

"I don't want you to die soon and I don't want Sasuke to leave!!"

"Y/n.."

"I love Sasuke and I like you too Itachi even though I'm your enemy and you are my I just can't let you died!!!"

"I see y/n this is why I like you even when you was a little girl." he lean forward and kissing me on the lip before seeing bunch of ravens and he was gone

"Ravens?" A knock came from my door I open it to see Shikamaru standing there with a bag of what look like foods.

"Hey y/n I thought I drop by and hang out with you."

"Sure come in." he walk in and sat on the couch .

"Hey Shikamaru how Sasuke doing?"

"I try to convince him to come here but he say he too busy what up with him anyway?"

"Oh I see...." should I tell him that Sasuke leaving soon, but what the point it my business and also Itachi business too so I can't tell anyone. Shikamaru stare at me before looking on the ground.

"Y/n why is there a black feather on the ground?"

"A black feather?" I look on the ground and notice bunch of black feathers everywhere.

"This is going take long times to clean up."

"No leave it there."

"What!"

"I meant for awhile" I know that these feathers mean that Itachi is always with me and when he come back I shall make him something to eat because now my feeling tell me I like Sasuke and Itachi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took long time I lost interest in this story but now I'm back anyway I decided to let Itachi have these two chapters because you already got your moment with Sasuke now it Itachi turn to have a chance:b

Comments *_*
Votes
Follow me please:)

P.s. there be more Itachi and Sasuke soon

P.s.s please vote for Love To A Puppet here the link to vote I really need your guys votes

http://www.wattpad.com/story/35562383?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading