Chapter thirty five: the truth about Mio

Your pov

I woke up to see the light blue sky what happened?

~flashback~

"Let the game begin."

~flashback end~

Oh yeah I remember passing out after seeing that girl Mio I wonder who was she? I stood up and look around there was a village near by me but what strange is I been to this place before and I remember the place was burned but right now in front of me this place look like a regular old village. I kept on walking toward the village when I hear laughing I turn to see a h/c hair girl running around with a girl that have red hair.

"Y/n!"

"Mio!" I turn around again to see a women that I saw when I first came here wait if she here then that mean the girl with h/c hair is me..... A lady with red hair stood by her with a smile on her face.

"Mommy!" Little Y/n ran to the lady while Mio ran to her mother I watch as they hugs and kisses before saying goodbye to each other but not before little Y/n ran to Mio.

"Mio let make a promise we be friend forever!"

"Okay!" She smile before turning and running to her mother I felt sadness why am I'm feeling sadness?

"You promise we be friend so why?" I turn and saw the white hair girl again "Why can't you remember me?"

"I-I" remember her? How can I remember her when I don't even know who I'm actually him right now I'm just a complete stranger to myself!?

"I see you don't know the answer yet." I close my eye and focus more on how to remember her but so far I can't think of nothing else until I suddenly remember something.

"I remember you going into the fire." I know that won't work but I can't think of anything things else I don't even think my xillia sharingan won't do anything.

"Y/n!" I look behind me to see little Y/n and Mio running around again suddenly something click in my mind.

"Your name Mio and you risk your life during the fire...." she smile.

"You remember me." my leg finally gave out on me and I fell to the ground.

"Tell me the truth." she look at me her smile turn into a frown and she move closer to me.

"I'm afraid I can't that is for you to figure out on your own but what I can tell you is the great ninja fire that destroy everything."

"Great ninja fire?"

Third pov (A/n: first time doing this sorry if it bad)

"The great ninja fire was a great fire that happened in the land of volt killing almost everything."

*flashback*

"Y/n!" Mio and Y/n was running back home laughter fill the air and as they kept on running Y/n stop all sudden.

"Mio do you smell that?"

"Smell what?" Scare of the smell Y/n ran toward the village while Mio ran after her. As they kept on running they started to see red and orange bright flame that is coming from them village. When they both reach them village all they see was flame and people screaming while being on fire.

"W-what going on?"

"My parent!?" Mio ran to where her house is and Y/n follow her to Mio house. When they reach there Mio begin to scream.

"Mommy, Daddy!!!!" Mio was about to enter the flaming house when Y/n stop her.

"Mio it dangerous!" Mio look at Y/n with a brave face and she smile.

"I'm sorry but I have to." Mio ran to her house.

"Mio!" Right when Y/n was about to enter the flaming house the house exploded in front of her pushing her to the ground.

"Y/n!" Y/n mother ran to her daughter who was crying.

"Mommy Mio is still in there!" Y/n mother look at the flame and the house before grabbing Y/n.

"Mommy!?" Y/n look at the house and saw it collapses to the ground "MIO!!!" Y/n kept on hitting her mother back.

"I'm sorry honey...." Y/n mother set her daughter down and did a hand sign before pulling her hand on Y/n head making her pass out and making her lose her memory of the fire and Mio..........

~flashback end~

Your pov

I felt like crying after hearing the story of Mio I feel like it my fault for not saving her.

"It all my fault I didn't save you!"

"It not your fault if you went after me you were not going to survive at all plus I'm happy I was brave that I went in there."

"Yeah but you would been alive if I really stop you." Mio touch my head and she smile at me.

"No matter what I would die so please don't think it your fault and I'm happy that I get to see you as a grown up in fact you are lucky to meet two people who might protect you." did she meant Sasuke and Itachi?

"Mio..." Mio begin to glow.

"Look like my time is up."

"What?"

"I finally help you remember me and now I can go see my parent again."

"I see..."

"Before I go I just want to tell you something the one who started the fire was the Uchiha." the Uchiha!? But that mean.......

"Uchiha!?"

"Yes I know that you are friend with two of them and I know you like them both but you need to make a choice."

"A choice?"

"That right a choice and also you still need to remember yourself still you only have two days to figure out everything." Mio body begin to disappear this was it time to say my last words to my best friend.

"Mio I'm sorry that I couldn't save you and I know that you forgive me already I just want to let you know that no matter what you are my best friend and I will remember you I come back to you I promise!" I grab her hand as she begin to disappear

"I know you will." as she disappear beautiful white butterflies appear and before I know it she was fully gone and everything begin to change around me until I was in the forest. Look like I'm home now I look up at the sky the white butterflies flew to the air and disappear I stood up right now in order to get my memory I need to visit the akatsuki base before going to find Itachi and Sasuke right now I only have two day to find out the truth about me and to stop Sasuke and Itachi from killing each other isn't that right Mio?

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most longer chapter I ever wrote I'm Sp happy I got this done in the morning:D I hope you enjoy this sad chapter remember follow me if you want to see more awesome story, vote if you think this chapter is awesome and comment what you think of this chapter:) also I have kik which is irockcute5454 if you want to ask any questions or you have personal comment thx u:D