chapter twelve: a what!?

It been week and here I am waiting for my so called teacher to be here.

"Sorry I'm late." Kakashi appear.

"You're late!"

"I know."

"Anyway I'm ready!"

"Our first lesson is to control your chakra."

"Already know how to."

"What about controlling your ice?"

"Already know how to do that."

"I see how come you know these basic?"

"Don't know I just know." he frown before going back to his serious face

"I see well than we start with more of the hard training."

"Fine."

~few hours later~

We got done with training and by the time we was done it was noon.

"Well y/n next week we start with learning about your xillia sharingan and than after that you learn how to use it."

"Okay!" I begin to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"To see Sasuke." he didn't say anything so I kept on walking.

When I got there Sasuke was still sleeping in his hospital bed flashback came back to me how Sasuke met his brother again.

"Sasuke I don't know your brother but I do know this I'm going get stronger and fight him so please don't fight him." the truth is I felt that Sasuke might do something stupid. After staying for a few minutes I got up and was back to leave when I saw Sakura holding a single rose.

"Hey y/n what are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting Sasuke."

"Oh he haven't woke up yet."

"I know have a good day Sakura." I begin to walk away

"Y/n do you like Sasuke?" I stop in my track and turn to Sakura.

"What you mean?"

"Do you like him?"

"I-I don't know."

"Y/n I notice that Sasuke change when you around with him." did something happen to Sasuke?

"Oh.."

"Y/n even if we are rival I won't let you date Sasuke."

"What! Look I'm his friend not his girlfriend and even if I was than he probably hate my gut we are rival friend!"

Sasuke pov

Great with all these yelling I can't go back to sleep at all.

"Y/n even if we are rival I won't let you date Sasuke." there goes Sakura again ugh.

"What! Look I'm his friend not his girlfriend and even if I was than he probably hate my gut we are rival friend!" Wait did she just say I will hate her gut when I actually like her?

"I see." I felt Sakura lay the rose next to me before turning and walking away.

Your pov

I'm so stupid do I like Sasuke no he just a rival friend nothing more.

"So what am I'm to you?" I turn and saw Sasuke sitting up.

"Sasuke!?"

"So what am I'm to you?"

"I-I don't know."

"I see."

"Sasuke I'm sorry!"

"In that case do you want to go on date with me?" My face turn red.

"Wait what!?"

"A date this week."

"Sasuke I don't think I can do this."

"Do you remember when I pay for your grocery and letting you take a bath at my house?"

"Yeah I remember."

"You own me."

"What!"

"It a date this Friday I meet you at wherever your temporary apartment is."

"Wait minute I didn't agree to this!"

"Too late you just did." he smirk and I gave him a glare.

"Fine it a date." I begin to walk out.

??? Pov

"That idiot Sasuke." to think he could ask her out on a date I won't let him win because she mine.