Chapter Five: Rival Friend

Y/N Pov

After waiting for Sasuke to be done with the food, I took a quick bath and put on some of his clothing. When I enter the kitchen, Sasuke's face turns instantly red.

"W-why are you wearing my clothes?" I admit it's funny to see Sasuke like this. Th

"You let me wear your clothes last time... Remember?"

"Yeah, But... Ugh! Fine just sit down I am making you foods anyway." I sat down at the table. my eyes glanced at Sasuke who was grabbing a frying pan, and he was wearing a pink apron?

"Um hey Sasuke... Not to be mean but why are you wearing a pink apron?" He froze for a second before grabbing a few ingredients.

"If you dare tell anyone about this, I will hunt you down." He said with a hint of seriousness in the tone of his voice. 

"Okay and Sasuke don't put meat in that pot!!!"

"Huh?" He stops and looks at me with a puzzled look on his face. 

"Here let me cook!" I try to grab the frying pan, but he wouldn't let me have it.

"Sit down and let me try to cook." I went back to my chair and sat down. I notice Sasuke doing a few things wrong but why do I care about him? He is from a different village and his personality is horrible... But then again, I felt like he was someone I can befriend with. When I was living in the Hidden Sand Village, nobody would talk to me or play with me. They call me the twin of Gaara because technically his family adopted me. 

"Hey Sasuke, you told me I was your rival is that true?" He stops what he was doing before looking at me.

"Of course, you are not. I told you that I made a lie just for that kid to go away."

"Then what am I to you?"

"To me, you are a friend but if you want me to be called a rival then go ahead. I don't care what you do." I stare at him, and he quickly looks away. I smile,

"Sasuke from now we are rival friends," He smirks before going back to cooking.

Sasuke Pov

After I made the food, I gave it to Y/n who just sat there staring at it.

"Um Sasuke, what is this?"

"It's curry."

"But the rice is all sticky and the other soup part is burned..."

"Fine, I go make another one." I was about to grab the plate when she slaps my hand.

"No, I eat this."

"You are going eat this?"

"Yes, it may look bad, but it is from your heart. " She took a spoon and begin to eat it.

"How is it?" She stops and pushes the plate away from her. 

"It tastes horrible." She frowns. 

"Then stop eating!!"

"I can't." I stare at her face. This kind of reminds me of when my mother always cooks me something for lunch while dad and Itachi would be going to school and work... After my mother is done with cooking, she would watch me eat it. I just wish everything can go back to being normal, but I know that is impossible. The dead can't come back alive... This is why I am going to get my revenge on Itachi and get stronger.

Y/N Pov

As I was eating, Sasuke kept on staring at me which was kind of strange for him to be doing that. I did feel a strange feeling inside of me that I have felt before.

"Hey Sasuke, why are you staring at me?"

"I don't know."

"When you stare at me, I felt like you are someone I know but I can't remember."

"Maybe you just need some time to think about it later?"

"Yeah, your right thank you for the food!" I grab my bag and get up. 

"Hey Y/n, you better come visit me instead of me visiting you."

"Okay, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I know that Sasuke is turning a bit OC but just think about it imagination Sasuke wearing a pink apron I think it would be funny!
Follow me
Comments
Vote
Still lol for Sasuke