Chapter twenty two: Flashback of memories of her

Itachi pov

After bringing Y/n to my Uchiha clan there was a giant family meeting.

"Itachi why did you bring her here!? You could of kill her" my father yell.

"I know but if we want to get stronger than at least let us use something useful in case for any war."

"War? She dangerous and she might be the one to cause the war!"

"But she still a little girl beside if we can teach her the proper way  than there might be a chance she won't be the one to cause the war." I stood up and stare into my father eyes.

"Itachi are you fully capable to understand that this girl have the xillia sharingan and if she don't learn how to be a normal girl than a war will actually break out."

"I know and I take full responsibility of her."

"Hey hold it!" What is Sasuke up to now at the time like this? The door open and I see Y/n and Sasuke.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" I thought the justu will last a little longer but I guess it didn't.

"Itachi where am I'm?"

"You're at my house." she stare at me for a few seconds before giggling and running behind me.

"Itachi let play!" I smile as she begin to run around before bumping into my mom.

"Are you okay little girl?" She look up and back away.

"I'm sorry."

"It okay be careful sweetheart."

"Okay." she ran right behind me again.

"Hey Itachi who is she?"

"She my mom."

"She pretty."

"Hey Sasuke can you take Y/n to your room?"

"What! But why?"

"Because I trust you can keep her safe little brother." Sasuke sigh.

"Okay c'mon on Y/n" he grab her and led her out of the living room.

"I admit she is pretty cute right Fugaku?" My father stare at the table before he sigh.

"Fine we can keep her Itachi but you must never leave her out of your sight."

"Yes father I promise."

"And don't forget to focus on training."

"I won't." I left the room and went to Sasuke room to check on her to see them both playing with toys.

"Big brother!" Sasuke ran to me and hug me before looking at Y/n

"So it look like you been having fun playing with her."

"Yup!" Y/n smile before running to me and hugging me.

"I miss you Itachi."

"Y/n you be staying with us from now on until your parent come back from vacation."

"Okay!" She giggle and than tackling Sasuke.

After one hour of playing with Y/n and Sasuke it was dinner time.