Special Chapter: Choose me or Choose him

Y/n pov

"Itachi! Sasuke!" I bust through the door as Itachi and Sasuke both look at me as I was crazy.

  "What is it Y/n." I hold up a [your favorite flavor] pocky box.

"POCKY!!" Sasuke faceplanted before he stood up from his chair.

"Is that what you want to tell us?"

"Yes! My friend Shikamaru got me pocky and then 707 (*cough*) told me about this pocky game we should play!"

"Who the heck is 707!?" Sasuke ask.

"Pocky game?" I nod and open the pocky box.

"You put one end in someone mouth and the other end in your mouth. You than keep eating it until you get close to middle and Idk about what happen afterward. 707 didn't explain about what happen at the end" Itachi walk up to me and grab the pocky from my hand before putting one end in his mouth. I smile and put the other end in my mough before we both started to chew toward middle. I stop realized that I was gonna too close to Itachi. He notice my reaction and kept on moving forward until he reach my lip and....kiss me!?!? WHAT THE FUDGE CAKE!?!? I out back blushing as Itachi smirk.

"OI WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DOING!?!?" Itachi look over at Sasuke with a sly smile.

"We are just playing the pocky game that all." I looks at Sasuke who was very pissed. He grab a pocky and walk over to me before forcing the end at my mouth. He bite down at the other end and without warning he kept chewing faster. It wasn't long before he kiss me. I felt my face heat up and Sasuke kept kissing me. After like a few second passed he put away and smirk at Itachi. Itachi walk up to me

"Choose me or choose him."