Chapter Nine: Chunin Exam- Part Two~

I woke up from the sound of my alarm and I quickly went downstairs to see Sasuke not there...

"Sasuke..." I whisper hoping he would hear me and come out of his room with a cranky look on his face. Of course, he didn't come out leaving me to eat breakfast by myself.

When I finished getting ready and eating breakfast, I opens the front door to see Naruto standing there with a shocked expression on his face.

"Hey Y/n, I came to walk with you," he said with a smile on his face.

"Thank Naruto."

"No problem!" I lock the door behind me and begin to walk with Naruto by my side to the arena.

When we got there everyone was already in their seats looking straight ahead of the arena. I can tell that everyone was looking forward to watching the final battles between everyone.

"Hey, Sakura you look fine!" Naruto waves at the short pink-haired girl. If I remember correctly, she was the teammate of Naruto and Sasuke. So, her name is Sakura? I keep that in mind for future reference.

"Ugh! Naruto stops with the compliment!" Sakura stares at me before she smiles,

"Hey, aren't you one of Sasuke's close friends?"

"We more like rival friends." But close friends work too.

"I see, no wonder Sasuke wants to protect you so much!"

"Huh?" Sasuke wants to protect me...? That got to be a lie right...?

"You didn't hear about it? During the chunin exam, Sasuke told every single person that if they hurt you then he will kill them." Did he actually say that? And does this mean that Sasuke is actually moving around again? I smile thinking about how Sasuke still hasn't changed.

"Thank you for trying to save Sasuke, but from now on... I am still going to get Sasuke to like me! This means we are rivals from now on!!" Welp! I almost thought Sakura was normal for a few seconds... Sasuke must be popular with the ladies huh...

"Um alright." She ran off leaving Naruto and me to stand there quietly. Naruto soon broke out in laughter.

"So now you have two rivals! Isn't that funny?"

"Ughhh. " I need a long bath once this whole thing is over. I don't get why girls are so obsessive with Sasuke. There is really nothing special about him.

During the times I was there, I watches people fought against each other. I didn't really care much about some of the battles except for Shikamaru... I can't believe he allowed Temari to win... He is truly lazy. A battle ended, and I watch the big screen announce who is battling next. The names appear on the screen, and I knew that I was going to be next to fight.

"Y/n and Sumi Rich please come down the arena!!"

"Well, it's time to show everyone what you got just like how I beaten Neji." Naruto holds out his fist.

"Yeah!" I fist-pump Naruto before jumping into the arena. A girl appears with long blue hair, and she has dark blue eyes.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yes, Sir!" Am I ready to fight her...? I know that this battle will not be easy one bit... Sasuke... I really hope you show your support!

"I am ready!" I said with my head up high. I won't lose no matter what!

"Begin!!!" The girl begins to do her hand signs and a huge wave of water came crashing down at me. I did the hand sign as fast I can, and I quickly froze the water making it not crash down on me. She did another hand sign that created what I assume to be a water dragon. I started to freeze the water dragon before it could have hit me.