Chapter 37

Hey guys, so I'm planning on ending this soon because I have the ending all planned out and I really wanna write it, also I feel like this story is getting worse because I have no idea what to write so I will end it soon. Thank you so, so much for 3.2k+ reads, it means the world to me so keep reading and voting please ❤️💖💕

*a few months later*

Kara's Pov

"Love you" "stay strong" "you and Niall are adorable" I scrolled through my Twitter feed seeing a bunch of really sweet comments and that made me smile but of course as a carry on scrolling through comments they turn to mean comments "kill yourself" "they only talk to you because they feel sorry for you" "what does Niall even see in you" "ew your ugly" and many more.

"Kara?" I hear Niall's voice from behind my door so I quickly wipe away my tears and fake a smile.

"Yeahh babe, come in" i call to him so he opens the door and smiles when he see's me.

Niall's Pov

I know Kara is not better, not completely but she is getting their, she happier and smiles more.

"Hey beautiful what are you so happy about?" I ask as I walk up to her, sitting next to here before pressing a soft loving kiss on her lips.

"I'm just happy that I have the best boyfriend ever" she smirks kissing me again.

I love her so, so much.

"Ni, I'm going in the shower and then watching beauty and the beast because why not" she laughs and I join in "only if I can too! Watch the movie I mean, well unless you want me in the shower with you too" I cheekily wink jokingly. "shut up you twat" she laughs "I love you too"

She walks into the bathroom and leaves me in her room smiling away.

Karas POV

I hate lying to Niall about how I'm feeling but I have to, I don't want him to feel bad or worry about me.

I peel my clothes off before stepping in the shower.

As I'm getting washed I look down and notice the pathetic scars on my thighs, I haven't cut for a while even though I've been tempted to, Niall and the lads call them battle wounds and that they show that I'm a strong soldier but I just see them as ugly scars.

When I'm finally finished in the shower I wrap a towel around me and my hair then get myself dry and put some comfy clothes on.

When I go back in my room the lights are off and there are candles lit and Niall is sitting on the bed with popcorn and beauty and the beast paused on the TV for us.

I really do have the best boyfriend ever.

When the movie is finished I end up falling asleep on nialls shoulder, soon Niall falls asleep too and the next thing I know the lads burst into our room and take pictures of us waking us both up.

"Really guys?" I laugh

"Arww but your just the cutest couple ever!!" Zayn says haha Arww the little cutie "says you! What about you and Perrie, your adorable together" I smile.

I check the time on my phone 9pm it reads I also have a Twitter notification from Louis.. what's that lil shit done now, he's an adorable little cutie but also a right pain in the arse haha Arww.

I click on the notification and see that he has posted a picture of me and Niall sleeping.

"You pervert" I shout to Louis and we all burst into fits of laughter "you guys are cute tho" Liam admits and we all laugh, Niall kisses the tip of my nose "see!" Harry says.

These are the moments that I like.

Moments where were all happy and laughing.

Unfortunately it all has to come to an end.

I go on Twitter and see the picture again, I smile at it and it's an actual genuine smile for a change, well that is until I scroll down and see the comments.

Some cute ones but then I see them the "I hate her why is she alive" "can she just die already" "ew she's fucking igly" "fat ugly bitch why would Niall want her" "kill yourself bitch, Niall doesn't want you, none of the lads do, your worthless, ugly, fat and pathetic please just leave.." that last one hurt the most.

I don't know if I can take this anymore, there's so much pain you know and I'm tired of it, and not the tired that you can just sleep away.

ThatS it, I'm done.

Not just because of the comments but because this world is so full of shit and I just don't think I can live in this world anymore, it's to hard... I need to escape.

I wait until it's 1am and all of the lads are asleep before writing my note. I wrote it and left it under my pillow before kissing Niall on the forehead and walking into the lad's rooms to do the same.

I then go to the bathroom and take the blade that I haven't touched in to long and drag it deep across my skin.

"Worthless"

"Pathetic"

"They only feel sorry for you"

"Kill yourself"

"Leave"

Okay...

The bad thoughts rush through my mind as I see the red liquid pouring out of my arm, it burns but I don't care.

I hear something, it's mocking on the bathroom door then voices, 5 of them.

"Kara!?" "Open the door right now" and many more comments telling me I'll be okay and to stay strong but it's too late.

Suddenly I feel nothing everything stops and goes white then I can't remember anything.

nialls POV

I wake up in the middle of the night and Karas not there, I Stretch and feel something under my hand so I pick it up and it's a note.

I begin to read it out loud..

Niall,
I'm sorry, I'm done. I want you to know you and the lads were the only people keeping me strong for this long so thank you so, so much but I just can't do this anymore, this world is a filthy god damn place and I just want to escape, I'm sorry. goodbye Niall. I love you so much please don't ever forget that. don't blame yourself this was my fault and my choice. I hope you can be happy and forget about me but just know that I love you and that this isn't your fault..

Kara xx❤️

Shit shit shit shit

"LADS!" I scream tears streaming down my face they all rush into the room and I throw the note on the bed before running to the bathroom and trying to open the door but it's locked.

"KARA!" I cry and we all shout and call her name but she doesn't reply. I begin to run into the door pushing all my weight against it until it finally opens and I see Kara lying lifeless in a puddle of her own blood...

(Extremely depressing chapter and the next couple will be so sorry about that. yes I'm ending my story and I only have a few more chapters to write but I hope you liked it and thanks for reading ❤️❤️)