Chapter 32

Hi guys so im writing a DAN and Phil fanfic and it would help me out a lot if you all read it but I totally understand if you don't want to ❤️ (one of my bestfriends helped me write the anonymousstoryperson ❤️)

* 3 weeks later - Christmas Day*

Nialls POV

I haven't ate, I haven't slept at all. All I have done is wait for Kara to wake up..

Im pulled out of my thoughts as the nurse walks in and looks at me and the lads sympathetically

"Boys, im afraid as it has been three weeks we it's time to take Kara off her heart monitor.." she tells us. That means that she will fucking die!

I begin to sob again as do the lads and we all have a group hug.

Just as the nurse is about to take the wires out Harry stops her "WAIT! SHE CANT DIE, SHE CANT!" He shouts "AT LEAST LET US SAY GOODBYE!"

I agree with him And so does everyone else so the nurse puts her hands up in defeat and lets us say out goodbyes,

"Kara, I'm so sorry you went through all this pain. I love you so much" Liam said while crying and placing flowers on her bed beside her.

Next it was Zayn "K-Kara, your s-so young and none of this should have happened love you" he said in between sobs, I know kata was like a sister to him.

Louis came next "Kar I hope you find peace and I hope your happy and in a better place, please don't forget me when your up in heaven with a bag of carrots" louis joked while laughing then kissed her hand "we love you" he then placed a little bracelet from him and ZAYN on her table.

"I don't know what to say, I don't want this to be goodbye.. I love you Kara, it's quite funny actually hiw me and Niall used to bicker on who got to ask you out" harry smiled remembering how me and Hazza had a crush on her "I don't wanna loose you" as he places roses and a card on her table.

Finally it was my turn.

"K-Kara, please don't leave me, I love you. your my everything and without you im nothing, you make my life complete and I love you so fucking much! This isn't fair. it should be me in your position not the other way around, merry Christmas babe" i sob so much placing the promise ring I got her and a note on her hand before kissing her lips gently and nodding to the nurse as if to give her permission to turn off the heart monitor.

" I-----Lo----ve------you------Al---l----too" I heard a mumble then realised "oh my god!" It was Kara!

(Another short chapter I know but as I said I have shitty internet and ive been updating my other fanfic which you should go read and id appreciate it a lot so Yeahh I love you guys so much and thank Youh for getting me over 2k it's unbelievable ❤️💖❤️💖❤️- Natalie xx)