Chapter 16

Hi guys okay so ive almost got 400 reads 😊😊 ily guys ❤️

"Okay so we better get out of here and go back to the table" i tell Niall and he nods and walks out the door without another word spoken.

We both sat back down and i put on a smile.

"So Charlotte how long have you been with Dylan?" Liam smiles, he's so nice to everyone even if she is a bitch.

"Not long really just a few weeks really" she smiles at Liam, what is she doing? why is she here?

"Um Charlotte can i speak to you for a second... alone?" i adk her faking a smile. I turn to Niall who gives me a concerned look but i ignore it and walk to the bathroom followed by Charlotte.

"Why are you here?" i ask her "I love Dylan thats why" she smiles at me and i laugh "Okay cut the crap, i know your using Dylan to meet One Direction and i know you want to be with Niall and to be honest i don't blame you he is amazing and way to good for you so just stop, your never going to have Niall and Dylan is my friend so stop using him, its wrong!" i raise my voice and im so proud i have said that in front of her.

She try's to slap me across the face again but i grab her wrist before it touches me and laugh at her as i see her shocked impression, just then Niall walks in.

"Everything okay in here?" he asks and i smile at him, really smile this time "everything's great" and Charlotte pulls her hand away and walks out of the Bathroom rubbing her wrist.

Fuck yeah! I'm so proud of myself for doing that! I run into Nialls arms, hugging him so tight I'm surprised he could breathe. I eventually pulled away and looked into his beautiful ocean blue eyes that shine so bright.

"Im proud of you, you know Kar" he tells me honestly and i smile at him and peck his lips "me to"

We walk out the rooms hand in hand and sit in out seats.

(Okayy so im sorry this chapter is canny crap, im sorry i havent updated in a while! thank you so much for reading this it means alot to me and asdfghjkl im nearly at 400 reads ilysfm! ❤️😱