Chaper 2.

Hi if your reading this 💖 btw all of this will be written on my phone so any errors I'm sorry 💖 x

We finally let go of each other "we better get out there then, the lads will be wondering whats wrong" Niall laughs and i nod my head.

And we go out to meet the boys.

"There you are, c'mon Niall we need to go!" the guy who looks like a security guard tells him and he nods.

"Hey Paul, can we take Kara home please?" Niall asks the security who now has a name.

"Fine" he responds.

And i follow them all into the car. "you didn't have to you know" i smile at Niall and he returns the smile "but i wanted to"

Im sat next to Niall and the curly haired boy who i still don't know the name of.

"Hi kara! I'm harry!" The curly one tells me and i say hi. "hi I'm louis!" "Liam" "and im zayn!" they all introduce themselves and i say hi to everyone.

I tell paul my address and he takes me home.

When we finally get here were parked outside the house and i unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Wait, can i have your number or something, you know just in case you ever need it." niall says abd i nod and get out my phone and see that i have a text so i open it

'Hey Kar its Lauren just to tell you that you should know that your a fucking pathetic little wimp who deserves everything you get from your stepdad! go kill yourself bitch!" i read as a tear rolls down my cheek, that text was from my ex-bestfriend shes horrible to me and bully's me now since i told her about james my stepdad so yeHh.

"Hey you okay?" Liam asks "yeah fine just something in my eye" i say wiping my eyes and giving niall my number i tell him to give it to the others and he nods and i get out .

Just as im about to open the door james opens it and drags me inside by my hair "where the fuck have you been!" he screams "i went to the shops and made some new friends" i try to act like i dont care that he just pulled me by my hair or screamed in my face.

"You have friends, haha, as if have you saw yourself your and ugly little slut fuck yo---" he is stopped by my front door smashing open "kara!" Niall burst through the door and im so relived.

"Who the fuck are you!" james asks

"Im Niall and i heard everything you said to her you fucking bastard!" He shouts at james and i smile at him for protecting me.

James looks like he is about to explode and takes me by suprise by slapping Niall across the face and i run up to him and then i recive a slap also from james. The door bursts over again and Paul walks in and takes me and Niall out of the house.

"kara you can stay with us tonight" paul tells me "thank you" i say then turn to niall "oh my god your bleeding! im so sorry for him slapping you im so sorry!" i cry and he smiles with hus busted lip "dont worry about it"

We hop in the car and all the lads gasp at the state of us and paul drives away.

We reach a massive house and everyone gets out and goes in the house.

"Wow" is all that comes out my mouth and everyone laughs at me "c'mon you need cleaning up" Niall tells me and i follow him into a massive kitchen wow!

Niall cleans the blood off my face and i steal the cloth off him and do the same to him and he laughs.

"Hey Kara why were you crying in the car?" He asks and i sigh and give him my phone with the message from lauren and he is astonished.

"Who the fuck is she and why would she say this?" He asks hugging me.

"My ex-bestfriend, she umm kinda decided to start bully me when i told her about james..." I reply and niall hugs me even tighter "im sorry you dont even know me and you have already saw me so upset and crying im not always like this" i sigh and he laughs "its fine you shouldnt care if people see you when you cry" he assures me "why?" i ask "because i think you look beautiful when you cry" he smiles and that has got to be one of the nicest things ever sead to me.