Chapter 11

Fucking hell i have 140+ reads! thank you so much 💋💖💋💖

I go into Nialls room and my phone buzz's, its Dylan so i answer it.

"Hey Kar is it okay if i bring my girlfriend along tomorrow?" Dyl asks and i say of course obviously it would be great to have a girl there instead of me being the only girl "okay i got to go bye dylan call me tomorrow okay?" i tell him "okay bye" dyl said to me.

"Wait why am i even in here" i ask myself and walk out the room and everyone's still teasing Nialler, Ha!

I walk into the kitchen and pour myself a drink of pepsi and liam walks in.

"So you and Niall huh?" Liam asks wiggling his eyebrows arww daddy directions being adorable (again i apologise for being such a carrot 😂) "i well, i dont really know i mean he kissed me and now i dunno whats happening" i laugh.

Niall has a bunch of girls wanting him so why did he kiss me? weirded right!

I took a sip of my pepsi, "hey were gonna watch Now is good if you wanna watch it with us?" Liam offered and i smiled and nodded then hugged him "thank you Liam" i tell him and he looks at me confused "for what" he asks and i smile again "for putting up with my depressing story's and all the shit in my life and for letting me stay here, it really means a lot to me" and liam hugs me tighter and we walk into the living room.

I sat in between Niall and Liam on one sofa and Louis, harry and zayn on the other. All just sat and watched Now is good...

When the film was finished i was crying its so sad! Niall pulled me into a horan hug,

"You okay?" he asked me kissing my forehead "yeah" i sniffled.

It was now 8pm "guys where will i sleep from now on?" i asked since i now live here "i don't mind you sleeping with me or if you'd prefer it I'm sure we could afforded a spare bed and you can share my room?" Niall offered "i'll sleep with you" i smiled at him and the lads made gagging noises "yeah not in that way lads" i laugh and walk into Nialls/my room.

I heard my phone buzz and Charlotte was calling me, thats weird, charlotte usually texts me but i answer anyway

"What?" i pick up.

"Ew it lives!, haha I'm calling to tell you to fucking leave my boys alone okay! there mine not yours you fucking whore!" just as she says that Niall walks in and i hold a finger up to him to tell him not to talk and decide to speak up for once.

"You know what Charlotte your really pissing me off right now and to be honest none of these boys would even think of even talking to you" i laugh and i feel proud of myself for sticking up for myself.

"Fuck off you slut, i bet your in one of there rooms on there bed right now!" and i laugh as she is actually right.

"I am actually, Im in Niall's room and he is in here, listening to everything your telling and calling me and you really think he would like you after he knows how much of a bitch your being to me!" i smirk and Niall laughs.

"Your lying!" she yells.

"Wanna bet, i'll put Niall of the phone right now to prove it to you." i hand the phone to Niall.

"Hi Charlotte, Kar's right you know" Niall smiles at me and i hug him.

"Oh my fucking god, Niall i love you, your my world! she's a slut i'll finish my boyfriend and we'll be together!" i heard her screeching through the phone and Niall just laughed and hung up.

(Okay sorry for the crap chapter but its 2am and im tired and cant sleep so yeah 😂 thank you for all of the reads, keep them coming 💖💖💋 ily x)