Chapter 29

Oh my god guys I'm so close to 2k! ❤️❤️ Ik these chapters are depressing but she has been kidnapped soo yeahh 😛
KARAS POV
I sit alone in the little room of which used to me my bedroom when we stayed here, it brought back so many memories but not all of them good ones...
The first time I cut i was in this room and it was because Charlotte told me to kill myself, not just that obviously.
There was some good memories though, like when my mam always used to read to me before I went to sleep and would always say before I got into bed 'you are a beautiful girl Kara, don't let anyone tell you otherwise okay? Goodnight sweetie' those were her exact words.. it makes me smile but also it makes me upset thinking about her..
Im broke out of my thoughts by the door crashing open and James and Charlotte stomping in and reviving a sharp slap arias my right cheek,
"Hmm what are we going to do with you?" Charlotte asks me smirking. There going to kill me, but if they were going to kill me why haven't they done it already, what are they waiting for?
"Can I ask a question?" I ask quietly "what! Fucking hell the thing speaks ew I think I must go burn off my own ears what a bitch" James speaks which really pisses me off so I defend myself "yes actually 'the thing' speaks and I would like to ask something. If you are going to fucking kill me then what are you waiting for you bastard!!" I scream in there faces, they look taken aback for a second but then quickly recover and I regret saying that as I feel a pain in my stomach and realise james had kicked me. i then feel a pain on my arm before seeing the blood trickling down and see a pocket knife in Charlottes hand.... oh shit!
"Next time it will be your neck!" She yells as tears stream down my face while I wince in pain.

Nialls POV

We search Kara's old home trying to find her but there's nothing, Zayn has already called Katie to try and help find her, Katie said she would ask Libby, Stefan and Damon to help aswell.

"guys!" I shout remembering something and calling for the lads "i- I think I know where she might me. The was this lake house she told me about B-but I can't remember where it is!" i sob, my cheeks and eyes are puffy and all I can taste is salty tears from crying so much. I must find her! I cant love without her!

After waiting a while for Katie to show up to help us with stefan they finally show "wheres Libby and Damon?" I ask and Katie sighs, "we all had an argument and Libby and Damon broke up so Damon is in the house annoyed and Libby is out somewere but no one knows where.." she explains, oh i wonder how Damon is feeling, i'll ask what happned later but right now all i can think of is finding fucking Kara, i just hope she's okay and well, i hope there not toruring her or harming her in anyway because thats something i wont put up with im not having those little sons of bitches hurting my little angle of a girlfriend for fuck sake!

Hi guys okay so im sorry for the exteremaly short chapter but its my birthday and i wanna stuff my face with chocolate cake and spend time with people and socialize *help me i hate people :p* thanks so much for the birthday wishes and cards and stuff if your reading this ilysfm <3