Chapter 10

Hey thank you so much for 101 reads I'm buzzing 💋💖

I answer the phone shocked that Dylan is calling me.

"Hey Dyl!" i say excitedly, Dylan is my best friend he was always there for me when i needed him but he moved to america because he got a part in a show called teen wolf and we haven't spoke since well, until now!

"Hey Kar i've missed you! look im so sorry, i now we haven't talked since you were like 11 but im coming to newcastle tomorrow because i have a break from teen wolf and i wanted to see you!" Dyl tells me omggg!!

"I've missed you to Dyl and omg yes i'd love to see you just text me when and where!" i say im so exited! i look at the lads and there all looking at me confused "umm but is it okay if i have a few friends come?" i ask Dylan and smile at the lads.

"Yeah sure its fine okay i got to go I'm packing but i'll text you!" I cant believe I'm going to see my childhood best friend again aaah!!

Oh my god its been years since i last saw him, Dyl was always there for me, and i could tell him anything.

Dylan is older than me, he is 22 and I'm only 19 so in a way i kinda looked up to him.

"Lads are you free tomorrow?" i ask them with a smile planted on my face "yeahh were we going Kar?" Niall asked and smiled even bigger if thats possible.

"Were going to see Dylan!!" i told them even though they didnt know who he was but Niall frowned "boyfriend?" Niall asked he sounded a bit jealous to

"oooh were you getting jealous there Ni?" harry teased and everyone laughed as he blushed.

"Im gonna text Dylan" i said and leaned over Niall and peaked his lips "and to answer your question, no Niall he's not my boyfriend" i smirked and Niall blushed... Again!

Louis covered his eyes and said ew and everyone was teasing Niall when i left.

(Okay i know this is a Niall fanfic but i really love teen wolf and i thought it would be more interesting to add another boy into it because i have some ideas of what i can write 💋)