Chapter 18

Hi guys, i just wanna say thank you fo all the reads, it means the world to me ily ❤️

I wrap my legs around Niall as the kiss heats up, he lays me down on the bed and lays on top of me still kissing me. Hus hands travel my body, he puts his hands up my top sending shivers down my spine, his hand touches the side of my breast and a moan escapes my lips. Niall presses a finger to my lips "dont want the lads to hear" he tells me and leaves a trail of kisses from my mouth to my lip, sucking a bit at my neck leaving a little mark.

Niall reaches for the hem of my shirt and looks me in the eyes as if asking permission and i nod a little biting my lip as he pulls it off me and throws it on the floor, just then the door opens.

"Hey guys, stefan, damon katie and libby are her--- what the fuck?" Harry asks walking into the room followed by everyone else, my cheeks heat up and Niall gets up and slams the door on them "shit" he says and i cover my face with my hands "its okay princess" he assures me and i smile at him.

I get up to put a new top on, as does Niall, when were done we go to meet the people who ive never actually met before.

"Okay what did i just witness?" louis asks laughing and i turn as red as a beetroot "so are you guys a thing now?" Liam asks and i just shrug "it was nothing" Niall tells them to shut them up "anyway this is Stefan and his girlfriend Katie" harry says pointing to a good looking man with a beautiful blonde standing with him "and this is damon and his girlfriend Libby" zayn tells me pointing to again a beautiful brunette and another good looking man they all wave at me.

Katie and libby walk over to me smiling "hi im katie, so,you and niall huh?" she asks nudging me playfully and i laugh nervously "im not sure really, oh and forget what you just saw im never usually like that" i tell the both of them and they laugh "its fine dont worry about it, ive walked in on Katie and Stefan multiple times" Libby laughs and Katie hits her causing me to laugh "hey and what about you and Damon huh? ive walked in on you guys aswell" everyone is now laughing and beetroot red, "oh im Kara by the way" i tell them "nice name" libby compliments me and i smile and thank her, i like these two.

Okay so im sorry that this chapter is so short but my friends wanted me to update so i did (hope your happy with this Libby and Katie ily ❤️💋)