Chapter 31

Hi guys I've just realised that I have over 2k reads, I can't believe it. It's nothing compared to my bestfriend Katies story though which i will leave he name in the comments so you can read it 💖

Louis POV

Everyone was crying, no one knew what had happened all we new was that there was a half dead Kara on the floor with slit wrists and stab wounds all over her almost as if she had been beaten to death (even though she wasn't dead)

Katie finally stopped crying and called the police and ambulance who soon came quickly, arresting James and Charlotte.

Niall had ran over to Kara and wouldn't leave her side..

Nialls POV

Why? Why did this have to happen?

"Im so sorry Kara, you didn't deserve this, i should have been there for you and shouldn't have left your side, stay!" I scream and sob holding Kara in my arms, she was so cold, so pale almost as if she was dead, the only colour was the blood all over her.

Her eyes began rolling back and I knew that this could be it..

"No, No Kara, please.. please don't l-leave me.. I love you...." I whisper.

Just then the paramedics steal her from me putting her in an ambulance, we were all about to follow her but we got stopped by the police who began to interview us all..
*****************

After the longest interview about what happened and the longest and most silent car journey we finally got to the hospital.

"We're here to see Kara Lee" Stefan announced to the receptionist and she nods sadly, which I can tell is not good..

"You may all go sit in the waiting room and a nurse will come out to inform you and give you any news" she tells us as we sit and wait patiently.

After a long while of waiting the nurse finally arrives.

"Okay so I have got good news and bad news, the good news is Kara is alive and has a very high change of making it. The bad news is that she is in a coma, she hit her head pretty hard and there are multiple stab wounds, we also noticed scars and fresh cuts on her wrists, thighs, ankles and we'll all over really but we are not quite sure if they are self conflicted or not, do you know?" She looks at us all.

"She did it herself, most of them" I say, my voice barely at a whisper and the nurse nods slightly,

"Im sorry, but it is up to her whether or not she will pull through this but as I said there is a high chance she will make it" she finishes and leaves the room.

God damn it! This girl drives me crazy! Since I've met her lots of bad things have happened, but that doesn't matter when I realise how happy this wonderful girl makes me and how special she really is.

Another short chapter but Katie told me to update and I guess I just really wanted to thank everyone for the reads 💖💖❤️ -natalie xx