Chapter 28

Hi guys, I wanna thank you for 1.52k+ reads it means the world to me also thanks for 100 votes ❤️
When I open my eyes the first face I see is Charlottes.. where am i? why does it feel like I'm moving? wait why am I with Charlotte? A million thoughts are in my head.
"Wh-where am I?" I stutter trying to sit up but Charlotte pushes me back down "your in a van" she says not caring "a little more detail?" I go on and she looks at me then slaps me "your in a fucking can you bitch!" she screams, I jumped as it caught me off guard "b-but why?" I whisper, tears streaming down my face now.
"We are kidnapping you, duh!" she begins, wait what the fuck! kidnapping me? we? "Before you ask who the 'we' is it is me and James, we will make sure you die a very painful death" he laughs.
How is that funny? they are going to fucking kill me!

*Niall's POV*
Where is kara? she should be out here by now.. "guys im gonna look for Kar" I tell them walking up to the girls bathroom. "umm Niall, that's the ladies.." Liam States, UGHH I don't care if I get hit with some old ladies purse for going in, I need to know she is okay!
"Kar?" I whisper, no answer "Kar!" I say Louder this time, and again no answer. where the fuck is she?
I look around the room and still don't see her, but I do see a piece of paper on a stall door with "boys" written messily on the front of it..
I take it and open it, the lads walk in and I start reading it out loud to them
'Hello boys ;)
Okay so we have Kara locked up somewhere.. Its your job to find her! you have 48 hours or shes dead! either she will kill herself or we will happily do it for her!! We will make it very slow and painful, first no food, then no drinks and then eventually sliced wrists, it will look like she has killed herself, and trust me we will make her want to!
Lots of love Charlotte and James xx'
When I finish reading i burst out into tears of anger!

"Ni, we'll find her" Harry comforted me, fuck! This is all my fault! "Y-yeah, b-but what if we don't! Kara w-will die a-and I cannot Let that happen to my beautiful fucking p-princess!" I attempt to get my words out between sobs and stutters.
What if anything happened to her, it would be my fault, I shouldn't have left her by herself no matter what!
Kara's PoV
We finally stop the van and I get pulled out of the ban by my hair from James. That really hurt..
As soon as im dragged out of the car i immediately know where we were, it was an old Lake house where me and my Mam used to go for little trips. It was also the pad where my mother died..
When I realise this i begin crying my eyes out,i try so hard to stop by I just can't!
"Shut up!" James shouts, obviously annoyed "if I have to i will bloody stitch your mouth shut to keep you quiet!" Then I feel a burning sensation on my left cheek, James had slapped me.
I had almost forgot about what the pain of this abuse felt like, until now. I felt so numb, at first there was burning but now I just can't feel anything. Just numb...
I am dragged into the lake house and pushed into a small room which used to be my old bedroom that I had when we stayed here. When we ere happy. When I was happy.

It's smaller than I remember. Possibly because the last time I was here I was only 11. I smile while remembering all the good memories, but then sigh when I realise what happened here.

My life is so fucked up.

Harrys POV

"Okay guys, think! Where would Charlotte and James take Kar to punish her?" I ask everyone trying not to make anyone too upset, which was impossible as everyone already had tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes from crying so much, I did too.

Kara is so important to all of us. we all love her so much.

I hate to admit it as Niall is her boyfriend, but I did have a bit of a crush on her when we first met. haha it's weird to think.

"Her old house?" Louis suggests, putting me out of my thoughts "oh yeah! Well that is where she got abused, so it would bring back memories of it." Liam sadly admits..

"Fuck! Can we just look please? I hate hearing about how she was abused and shit, she did not deserve that!" Niall suddenly begins to cry "shh it'll be okay, we'll find her" i comfort him.

(Okayy sad/depressing I know, sorry but these next few chapters will be. 💔 Lots of people at school know what could happen at the end on my story (Claudia/Lucy/Katie) but it might not end like that, honestly im just making it up as I go along 😂 anyway thank you so much for all your reads it means a lot to me ❤️❤️)