Chapter 27

Hi guys OMG I can't believe the amount of reads I have, thank you so much ❤️❤️

"Ni, im terrified" I whisper to him and he holds me "I know baby, I know. it's going to be okay though princess." he comforts me hugging me tightly. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up by the sound of the door creaking slowly open, I sit up straight and wake Niall "w-what?" he mumbles and i point to the door and hug him.

Louis walks in with breakfast "shit Lou, you scared me!" I say and he shrugs "sorry Kar. I made breakfast." he smiles and I smile back looking at the toast and orange juice "thank you Lou" I tell him as he places it on my bedside table and I lean over and hug him.

I know that I look a mess. I know my eyes are puffy and red from crying, but I don't care, im surrounded by the people who make me happy and I can't let James ruin that...

"Lads" i shout and everyone comes running in, i smile at each one of them before hugging them all "I love all of you so fucking much, thank you for helping me out through all the tough parts in my life it means so much to me!" I tell him and the giggle at me "we love you too, especially Niall" louis winks and I laugh them peck Niall on the lips.

I quickly eat my breakfast and start to think about what would happen if James found us 'would he kill me?' 'would he kill the boys?" 'would he beat me?" and so many more thoughts were gathered in my head.

When I finish my breakfast I think lou for making the breakfast then announce that I'm going in the shower, I grab my phones ne to listen to music while I'm in the shower.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the water on then play the take me home album on my phone before getting out of my clothes and hopping in the shower. quickly I wash my hair and body before getting lost in my thoughts again.

I don't deserve these boys, they have done so much for me and all I have done to them is caused them pain or annoyed them with my pathetic life. I may as well just end my life! Wait what? No I will not end my life, the boys would not be happy about that and I can't let my demons win!

Before I know it I'm curled up in a ball crying again, my life is so fucked up...

"Kar you okay?" I hear Zayn's voice coming from the other side of the door "s-sure" i sob and I hear a sigh "no your not Kar, im coming in!" I hear Niall warn as he tries to open the door but realises it's locked i hear him whisper 'fuck' which makes me giggle a bit.

I get out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body and hair before walking out the door to find the 5 boys which I love so freakingg much standing there with worried looks. I sigh and show my wrists "I didn't hurt myself, you can stop worrying now" I laugh a little and they hug me. "umm my towel is gonna fall" i say laughing and they let me go "sorry" Liam tells me and I smile at him.

Quickly I get dressed when the lads leave the room and dry my hair before putting it in a messy bun and putting a little make up on.

"Hot chocolate anyone?" Harry asks when I sit with them in the living room. Everyone nods and harry agrees to making everyone hot chocolate but only with my help, i laugh but do it anyway.

"Pass the milk please" he says to me so I look in the fridge and realise we have not got any left "umm i'll run to the shop and get some" i tell him leaving the room and putting my boots on "where you going babe?" Niall asks me, soon enough everyone is around me "shop, we need milk" i inform them smiling.

"Only if we come, I don't mean to worry you but James is still on the loose, so is charlotte and therefore we are coming" Louis orders politely and i sigh a fine before we leave the house.

We decide to take the car, it is close but they are freaking One Direction so im guessing we would get mobbed.

When we get to the shop we hop out and Niall wraps his arm around me protectively. We get the milk and I tell them Im going to the toilet as I leave them and go to the toilets.

When I walk in i close the door behind me and find someone who I really did not want to see.

Charlotte was standing in the toilets with what I'm guessing is a very heavy brick "hello you fat little bitch" she grins evilly and it sends shivers down my spine, in a really bad way. "ch-Charlotte" I can hardly get my words out "ew it speaks" she laughs before throwing the brick off my head the last thing I can remember is blacking out...

(Hiii❤️ sorry I haven't updated in a while the past few nights I've been busy fangirling over Phan because baes 💖 its my birthday in 10 days *birthday dance* im not actually that exited to be honest😂 anyway Charlotte is a bitch, you will find out what happens to Kara in the next chapter 💋 ily so fucking much -natalie 💖💜💙💋)