Chapter 4

"Wait kara?" He sounds alarmed "yeah niall" i ask "whats this?" He asks holding up my wrist "shit im so pathetic" i cry "no your not but what the fuck!" he is confused and worried i can tell im such a fuck up!

"I cut" i say covering my face "you what!" niall asks and i nod and he moves my hands from my face.

"please stop!" he begs "i hate this, i hate seeing you like this, your beautiful okay dont do this anymore i cant bare to see you like this its heartbreaking! look i know i dont know you, ive just met you but i dont give a shit okay your perfect and i hate seeing you this way so stop please babe stop!" he tells me and im crying now "niall?" i say "yeah babe" why are you being so nice to me, hell why do you even talk to me? your in a world famous boy band and im just well nobody?" i ask "because your a really nice girl and the first person I've met that hasn't screamed in my face plus i think your stunning" he tells me and i smile "thank you Niall, fir everything" i tell him and get under the covers and Niall does the same.

I let the darkness take over.

*******************************

When i wake up im wrapped around Niall, legs and arms wrapped around each others, faces just inches apart and to be honest i don't want to brake it, i don't want it to end.

Soon after Nialls eyes flutter open and he comes even closer to me if thats possible and he puts his forehead against mine "hi beautiful" he whispers in his morning voice which may i just say is hot as fuck!

"Morning" i whisper back and he wraps his arm around my waste "how are you?" he asks "im fine" i answer "you?" i ask "yeahh im great, i dont wanna get out of bed i just wanna stay like this forever" he whispers and buries his head into my neck but quickly moves it "im sorry i dont know why i said that like what i just im sorry" he is embarrassed which is socute and i giggle at him "its fine"i assure him.

"Ugh im to lazy to get out of bed but i guess i. Better go back to james and get a puch or kick or whatever he's gonna do to me" i sigh and "no way!" niall tells me "theres no way im letting you go back there you can stay here im not letting you go back there!" he demands and i hug him, tight "thank you niall" i say and kiss him on the cheek then realise what i did "oh umm... im sorry i didn't mean to do that..." and niw im the one blushing and Niall is just giggling at me.

"You hungry?" Niall asks and i shake my head no "me either" he says "wait what? okay i may bot have known who you were at first but i do know that your the member of the band thats always hungry!" i say shocked and he laughs.

I reach over and grab my phone then turn back to niall be in his arms again "what are you doing?" he asks and i go on youtube "i wanna listen to your music see what its like" i smile and he smiles back and i type in one direction on youtube the first thing that comes up is a song called little things so i click on it.

I listen through all of it and its so relatable then its Nialls solo.

"you'll never love yourself half as much as i love you, you'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to, if i let you know im here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like i love you oooh!" it finishes and im in tears its just so beautiful.

"You okay?" niall asks noticing my tears and i nod and smile "yeah its just this song,its just so relatable and your solo is so beautiful" i say.

Nialls pov.

When my solo finishes karas in tears "you okay?" I ask her and she smiles a beautiful smile "yeah its just this song, its just so relatable and your solo is so beautiful." she tells me and i smile at her.

Fuck she is so beautiful i just want to hug her and kiss her and tell her just that, that shes beautiful but i cant i just met her and she doesn't even know me so yeahh....

Karas pov

I download the full album on i tunes and he laughs "yo didnt have to download them" "i know but i wanted to" i tell him and he laughs again.

"Do i have to get up?" i ask Niall and he nods "yeahh i think we have a interview today unfortunately" he sighs.

After a long period of silence theres A knock on the door "yeah" niall calls to shot them in and paul walks in the room.

"Um hi its just that everything for the next 2 weeks has been canceled, no interviews simon said you can have two weeks off" Paul says not looking at me and niall it takes me a while to understand why but then i realise that me and Niall are still cuddled up in bed.

"Also im going to visit my family so you wont have me around"he finishes and niall nods and paul leaves.

"Okay so i guess we dont have to get up" Niall laughs and im actually really happy about that because in a strage way i feel happy around niall its like hes there just to comfort me.

(Okayy so i know this chapter was really boring but oh well 💖)