Chapter 19

Thank you for over 500 views ❤️

NIALLS POV

Stefan and Damon walk up to me and the lads winking at me and nudging me.

"Who was that chick?" Damon asks me winking "Kara, shes amazing" i smile thinking about her and he laughs "she is quite nice looking" Stefan nudges me and i laugh "yeah i know, shes beautiful" i say still smiling.

"Oooh someones in love" all the lads chant and i just laugh,we walk over to the girls who are all laughing.

"Oh Kar, these guys are all from a show called the vampire diaries we met them last year,sorry we didnt know they were coming over ." Liam explains and she nods "hi im stefan and this is damon" Stefan tells Kar Nd punches damon softly he just laughs "Hi" she exclaims, i live seeing Kara happy, i know its cheesy but when shes happy, im happy.

KARAS POV.

we all sit on the sofas and talk about random shit, these guys are so, so nice and im already really close with Libby and Katie.

The night comes to an end and they have to leave, we all exchange numbers and agree to keep in touch.

When they leave the lads and i all watch Kick ass 2, i laugh through the full thing until eventually were all tired, i kiss each of them on the cheeks and thank them for all they have done for me, it means a lot to me, i hate to say it but if i never met them i would be dead right now...

I walk into The bathroom to take a shower, it was a nice quick shower so when im done i wrap a towel around my body and rush into Niall's room so none of the boys could see me, when i walk in Niall's sitting on the bed, he looks me up and down and stares at me, i giggle a little and he looks to my eyes "your beautiful, you dont think you are but your beautiful."

I give him a confused look, "but im not Niall, im an ugly bitch, everyone knows it! No one would ever love someone like me" i sigh and he laughs.

"No one?" he asks smirking and i shrug even more confused "well come here for a second" Niall tells me so i walk closer to him, he kisses me and puts something around my neck. we stop kissing and i look at what has been put around my neck, its a necklace, its beautiful!

"Oh my gosh Niall its beautiful!" i tell him, its a Heart necklace, it has something written on it but i cant read it, what does it say?" i ask and Niall smiles "your perfect to me" i hug him so tight i think i might crush his insides so i stop.

"Can i ask you something?" Niall asks and i nod "w-will you go out with me?" a huge smile is put on my face and i smash my lips to his when the kiss is over i put my forehead to his, "does that answer your question?" i ask him and He nods smiling.

Again a small chapter but i will update more, hope you like it ❤️