Chaper 7

Heyyyy sorry if its really bad but wtf i've got up to chapter 7 now so yeahh 💖 comment if you think i should write more in a chapter 💖💋

We had just got home from the hospital, this is all my fault, I'm the reason Zayn got hurt! Why am i such a fuck up!

We all got in Harry's car and Harry drove us back to my old house so i could pick up my clothes and shit, everyone offored to come help but i told them no and quickly packed everything i needed,clothes, books just anything really and rolled my suitcase outside louis got out and helped me put it in the back then we got back in the car.

Harry drove us back home everyone was silent no one knew what to say about this whole situation.

We finally got home and Niall helped me out the car and we all walked into the house,as soon as we got in the house i ran upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door.

I looked behind the sink where i hid my blade and rolled up my sleeve and began to sob, i pressed the blade to my skin and made one small cut, but that wasn't enough so i placed the blade on my skin again and made a longer deeper cut and watched as the red liquid poured out of my arm.

I quickly grabbed some toilet roll and wrapped it around my arm to prevent any blood getting on the bathroom floor just then i heard a knock on the door.

"Kar, i know your in there, and i know what your doing." It was Niall, he sounded really upset and worried.

I quickly hid my blade and the door opened.

"Kar, where is it? wheres the blade?" Niall asked, i could see the tears in his eyes, i could see the pain that i had caused him by harming myself... again.

I got my blade out from behind the sink and handed it to him, there was still blood dripping from it but he didn't seem to mind he opened the window and through it out the window, luckily there was no one about so he couldn't hit anyone with it.

I began to cry even more i cant live without my blades.

"Look Kar, I'm sorry but it hurts me to see you like this, i hate this, i hate it when you cut!" Niall told me a single tear running down his cheek and he pulled me into a tight hug.

I yelped a bit when my arm hit Nialls back and he pulled away,

"Im sorry" he apologised "can i see?" he asked pointing to my arm and i slowly nodded.

I rolled up my sleeve for him so see and took off the toilet roll stopping my arm from bleeding and showed him.

It had stopped bleeding now but the burning sensation was still there. Niall lucked down at it and frowned,

"Why?" he asked his voice braking and i knew he was holding back tears i covered my face with my hand but Niall removed them.

"Im such a fucking idiot Ni! This is all my fault! Im the reason Zayn got hurt, me, im always the one to fuck shit up!" i cried and Niall frowned even more.

"Kara listen to me, you are not a fucking idiot! this isn't your fault, none of it is! And Zayn, he's fine now isn't he? yes, so don't blame your self. Okay beautiful?" He told me and i felt butterflies in my stomach, he called me beautiful! Niall Freaking Horan has just called me beautiful.

"Okay" i smiles "and I'm not beautiful" i added and the boys came to the door, the first this they saw was my arm and i quickly covered it with my sleeve.

"Kara?" they all asked worried and i shrugged "I'm fine guys,okay, if you wanna know what happened ask Niall 'coz I'm to tired,where am i sleeping?" i asked.

"Sleep with me again if you want?" Niall offered and i smiled at him "yeah thanks" and ran into his room, not another word spoken.

I quickly got changed and went straight into his bed and got my phone out.

I noticed i had a message so i clicked it, it was Charlotte, yay! (note the sarcasm...)

I read it out loud,

'Dear whore,

So i heard your now living with MY boys! I bet you've probably slept with everyone of them already! Oh yeah, i also heard that your dads in jail! haha! oh fuck now he cant beat the living day light's out of you anymore,too bad you deserved every bit of abuse you got! haha! ttyl

Charlotte xxx'

Niall burst open the door "Charlotte is such a fucking bitch!" he was angry, i could tell.

He came up to me and lay next to me and gave me a horan hug,he kissed my cheek and i fell asleep in his arms.