Chapter 3

I dont even think abyone is reading this lol but oh well i like writing x 💖

Eventually we brake the hug and walk into the living room where i know im gonna get asked loads of questions.

"Kara what the hell happened at your dads?" Zayn asks "stepdad" i correct him.

"Umm my stepdad, james, abuses me," i start and there all jaw dropped "yeahh umm he has meen since my mum died so since i was 11 basically he says kt was all my fault and that he is ashamed of me. When my mum died he didnt know how to take it, he started drinking and beating me" i tell them.

"Well i used to have someone there for me called lauren, i told her about my dad and she's bullied me ever since..." i say and niall hugs me from behind. "you knew?" Liam asks niall and he nods "yeahh kara told me" he answers and liam nods.

Each of them stand and hug me and kiss my forehead.

"Anyway who wants to play 20 questions?" Louis suggests and we all agree.

Loads of questions are thrown at me "whats your full name" "who was your first kiss" "how old are you" "whats your fave colour" "who do u think in the fittest out of all of us?".

So i begin to answer them, "my full name is kara lee and i dont have a middle name" "umm... i havnt.. well... i haven't ever kissed anyone..." i shyly respond and look to the ground "wait what!" harry gasps "yeahhh......" i add "but your---" louis says but niall finishes the sentence "beautiful!" he smiles and my cheeks turn as red as tomatoes.

"Anyway haha im 19 years old." i say changing the subject " my fave colour is greeny blue and i dunno whos the fittest if you mean muscle wise then id say liam and if you mean nicest looking id sayy.. umm.. i dunno niall...." i blush again and niall grins next to me and blushes.

"Umm okayy...anyone up for a movie!" harry aks while me and niall are both still blushing and liam is flexing his muscles.

We all agree on the movie and end up watching the woman in black which wont be good because im terrified of horrors.

Im sat in the middle of niall and louis with zayn next to lou and harry and liam on the other sofa.

When the film start im fine but as soon as i see the woman in black on the tv i scream and hide behind a pillow but when i hear a scream on the tv i drop the pillow and hide behind whoever is next to me, i look up to him to se who it is and i see that its niall so he looks at me "not a fan of horrors?" He asks and a shake my head no and he laughs "guys turn this crap off" he says and they all look confused.

"Why you love horrors" harry questions and niall nods "yeahh but kara doesn't" he laughs and points at me and they all laugh at me and turn it off.

I yawn "tired?" zayn asks and i nod "wait were will i sleep i have no were to go" i realise "your staying with us,we weren't gonna just leave you on the street!" liam laughs and i nod "you can sleep in my bed and ill sleep on the sofa uts fine!" niall suggests, wait what no way this is his house!

"No Niall i'll sleep here this is your house!" i say out loud this time "why dont you both sleep in nialls room? trust me its fine he wont try anything nialls like a baby penguin and if he does tell me and i'll sort him out" liam suggests being the daddy here and i look at niall "i dont mind" he tells me and i agree and follow him to his room.

When we get there i sit on the bed then realise something "shit!" i say and niall looks at me confused and worried "oh nothing i just dont have any clothes to were" i laugh at his worried expression and he sighs in relief and takes his top off and tosses jt to me and i completely miss it because im just staring at niall and he laughs "you gonna sit and stare or ya gonna get changed?" he laughs and i blush.

"If you want you can get changed in the bathroom or i can leave?" He suggests "can i change in here ill only be a min" i ask and he nods and leaves the room i quickly take my jumper off and change into nialls shirt and take my jeans off.

"You can come back in now" i shout and niall walks in.

He's only in his boxers now "i'll put some pants on if you want me too" he tells me "i dont mind" i tell him trying not to stare.

I get my phone out and see i have a message from lauren so i read it 'sup slut! i heard you met my boys one direction today and your staying with then tonight! fucking whore you've probably fucked all of them already! stay away from them okay! Bitch! byee slag! lauren xx'

I dont realise im crying untill niall wipes the tears from my eyes "im sorry" i tell him " for what?" he asks "you having to see me like this, in a state crying over nothing" i laugh "its not your fault" he assures me and i nod "thanks" i tell him "wheres the bathroom?" i ask him and he points to a door in the room "thanks" i say and walk into it.

I look and find a razer behind the sink, i take it and sit on the floor making one big and a few small cuts on my arm when i hear a nock on the door "you okay in there" niall asks and i nod then realise the cant see me "yeahh ill be out in a sec" i tell him and get a towel and hold it to my wrist until it stops bleeding and walk out the bathroom faking a smile.

"You okay" niall asks and i nod and lie in the bed and niall lies next to me "i can still go downstairs if you want if sleeping with me makes you uncomfortable" and k shake my head no, tbh i find it comforting.