Chapter 12

Im sorry i haven't updated in a while i don't even know why i haven't 😛

"Im proud of you, you know" Niall tells me.

"Why?" i ask im an idiot, now that i stuck up for myself she will hate me even more.

"You stuck up for yourself" He smiled "thats why"

I just smile and my phone buzz's its charlotte texting me so i open it.

'Fuck you! now MY boys dont like me because of you but just you fucking wait! your a bitch and noone loves you,you slut do us all a favour and KILL YOURSELF!' i read.

I fake smile at Niall who has a worried look on his face,

"Its nothing don't worry" i assure him "im going to the bathroom to change" and i leave the room.

I go straight to the bathroom and look for my blades "shit" i whisper to myself. Niall threw away my blades.

I see a lighter and a pack of cigarettes on the sink, zayn must smoke here or something.

I light a cigarette and place the burning side onto my skin it is quite painful but not as painful and cutting but it takes away my pain from the text.

When i am finished i whisper im sorry and put everything back.

I wiped my tears and got dressed. when i was done i left the bathroom and went back into Nialls room, Niall was sat on the bed "you alright love?" he asked and i faked a smile and nodded.

"No your not, your good at faking a smile but i can see it in your eyes, your broken" Niall told me and i nodded, a single tear streaming down my face which lead to more.

"S-she might be right" i told him and he looked at me confused "maybe it would be best if i just died" i sobbed and Niall pulled me onto his lap.

"Show me your wrists" He softly demands and i do what he says. He kisses my wrists "your a strong girl Kar, your a soldier and your perfect in my eyes okay! You think no one loves you and your broken, you think no one can fix you, you listen to what charlotte says about you and you let it get to you and cut and now burn, it hurts Kar, not just you but me also and the lads. your worth it Kar!" Niall puts his forehead to mine and we are both in tears.

"Why do you want to help me so badly?" i ask and he looks me in the eyes "I like you Kar" he smiles and i smile back at him "i love you" i hear him mumble but i don't think i was suppose to hear that anyway i couldnt have heard that right.

I look at his lips then back up to his eyes and just as he is about to kiss me the door opens.

"Heyyyyyy" the lads all walk in.

I sigh and so does Niall and everyone laughs at us "oops i think we interrupted something" louis laughs.

"Wait have you two been crying?" Zayn asks alarmed.

"Yeahh but im fine, were fine" i assure him and Niall puts his arm around me.

"You sure?" Harry asks and i nod "okay then"

"I might go to sleep Ni" i yawn and he nods.

"Do you want me to go?" he asks and i shake my head no, i like him being with me i feel safe with him.

And i lay in bed followed by Niall.

"You'll like Dylan" i smile at him moving closer "i will?" he asks and i nod giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Arn't you gonna get ready for bed?" i laugh at Niall who is lying in his jeans and 'crazy mofos' top and he nod "only if you wear my top and i laugh but nod.

"I'll go in a different room if your not comfortable with me getting ready in here" he offers and i shake my head no "its up to you i don't mind" i smile and he nods.

He sits up and takes his top off and i cant stop myself from staring he throws the top off me and i blink "what?" I ask and he laughs.

I take my top off and now he's staring so i pit Nialls top on and fake cough and its my turn to laugh at him.

He unbuckles his jeans and slowly slides them down "okay now your just doing this on purpose" i tell him and he grins and winks at me.

When he is finished teasing me he climbs into bed next to me again.

I move closer to him and kiss his cheek again and he pulls me into a hug. I laugh at him and he looks confused "what i didn't do anything, i didn't even move" he asks and i laugh even more "ummm part of you is doing something" I'm in hysterics and Niall is embarrassed "okay i cant control that, its not my fault" we both laugh.

(Okay sorry for not updating lately thanks for almost 200 reads so close ily guys 💖💋)- Natalie xx