Chapter 20

I might do a lil vid edit/ trailer for this but I'm not sure yet 😊 thank you so much for so many reads it means the world to me that people are actually reading this ❤️

I sit on Niall's lap and wrap my arms around his neck while kissing him, I realise that my towel is beginning to fall down so I quickly grab it before it does and Niall laughs "I wouldn't have minded if that fell down to be honest" he smirked and winked at me "ha ha very funny Ni, you do realise the lads are out there probably listening to everything your saying" I giggle and Niall shrugs "oh well" he tells me and we're both laughing.

"Ughh my pajarmar top is dirty.." I say, mostly to myself as I get a pair of pajarmar shorts to wear "here" Niall says taking his shirt off and giving it to me "wear this" i smile at him and thank him "just change in here, if you want me to leave I will" he tells me and I shrug I don't mind if he stays so he sits back on the edge of the bed and in buckles his pants and pulls them a little so they drop to his ankles.

When I'm finished changing Niall is lying in bed only in his boxers as usual, not that I mind, in fact I hate to admit it but I kinda love it, haha is that perverted? Maybe a little... oops.

I lay next to him and Kiss his cheek "Niall? why me? you could have any girl in the world and you choose me. why?" I'm not complaining just wondering, why did Niall choose me? i'm just a pathetic little girl and he is a amazingly talented singer who could be with some perfect model of he wanted but no, he chose me. It makes me smile but still makes me wonder.

"The first thing I thought when I saw you was, i need to get to know her, i don't really know why but you caught my eye, you were and still are obviously extremely beautiful, then I saw the bruises on your body, well the first this I saw was the cut on your cheek. After I found out about everything it made me want to know you more and it made me want to help you, I started to get to know you and it broke my heart that you would hurt yourself and that you were broken, you hide it with smiles and laughs but I see in your eyes how broken you are. I wanna help fix you, your so amazing and beautiful and perfect to me, i-i think I love you Kara, im sorry I know we've only got together but I think I'm falling for you..." Niall says quietly and I begin to cry and smile, they were happy tears though. That is the sweetest most perfect thing anyone has ever said to me.

I kiss him passionately until eventually we fall asleep in eachothers arms.

And again another short chapter sorry ❤️i love yoy guys so much and thank you for reading this 😘