𝟱 | 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <𝟯

saturday january 22

I don't want to go in.

I groan and hit my head on the steering wheel.

I slept over at Jaden's house. Or should I say mansion? This mother fricker has a 5 bedroom house with two living rooms and a pool all for himself. He says he's gonna need the space for wherever he gets married and has kids but knowing him he'll buy an even bigger house when that happens.

We still have our old house back home, neither of us could bear with the thought of giving it up.

We watched scary movies all night and he admitted that if I wasn't having a panic attack he would've gone in and beat the shit out of Roman.

Jaden's been waiting for this opportunity for the last 4 years.

I honestly have no idea who'd win. Both of them are huge but Roman is a professional boxer, but Jaden's not too bad at fighting himself.

Why do I kinda wanna see that fight happen?

ding

Rebecca's been texting me all night but I've been ignoring her. I know I can't avoid her forever though.

As soon as I walk in I'm going to start yelling.

That's the plan.

I sigh and grab my stuff. I have some clothes at Jaden's house so I changed into sweatpants set with a sweater.

Surprise, it's actually cold in California for once.

I stop in front of my apartment door and mentally prepare myself. In almost 3 years of living with Rebecca, we've only fought like 5 times.

I barge in and drop my bag in the closet.

"Rebecca Lexi Grey-Cruz!" I shout.

"Kitchen." There's a hallway that blocks the view of the kitchen but that doesn't stop me from yelling.

"You fucking traitor. You knew I'd have to see him and yet you didn't warn me! Maybe if you'd warned me I wouldn't have gotten a fucking panic attack last-" I stop dead in my tracks when I see him standing in my kitchen.

Oh, she is so dead.

She's standing next to him looking at me apologetically. I can't decipher his expression. It's just, blank.