𝟮𝟮 | 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

Monday, May 31st.

"Kai please!"

"Go away," I mumble into my pillow.

Note to self; change the apartment locks.

I thought I won the knocking stopped but boy was I wrong. I feel both sides of my bed dip.

Can people just leave me the fuck alone?

Wait, two dips?

"Who the hell did you let into my house, Rebecca?" The covers fly off of me and I'm left cold.

"Your brother. Now get the hell up."

"No, go away both of you."

They both sigh. "Look I know you're mad at my brother-"

"I'm not mad, I'm disappointed and hurt." I correct her.

He's been trying nonstop to talk to me for the past two weeks. I've done a pretty good job at avoiding him. I muted his calls, blocked him on social media, and make sure he's not at Rebecca's when I go over.

I was pissed at Rebecca too for not telling me the truth but got over it pretty quickly when I realized that it wasn't her secret to share.

"I know and am sorry he hurt you but he needs you right now."

He needs me?!

I needed him for 4 years and where the hell was he?

"I don't care," I say.

She sighs and leaves the bed. "Good luck." She says before leaving.

"You know better than anyone that I hate him so much, he hurt you and I'll never forgive him for that. But he's not doing too great either, he's canceled his previous 2 fights."

"Oh no! What a tragedy!" I say sarcastically.

"And today he could possibly lose Aria."

Wait wait wait.

Say that again.

He could what?!

I shoot up and face Jaden. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Anna wants Aria back. She's taking him to court today and there's a high chance she could win."