𝟯𝟴 | 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝘆

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

"No, no you're lying."

"I'm sorry Ms. Knight, but he didn't make it."

He's dead.

He's dead.

Dead.

As in never waking up.

How the fuck did today go from being an awesome day to him being dead?

I can't take this.

I feel the phone slip from my hand and the room starts to spin. Jaden catches me just before the darkness takes over.

early that day...

Thursday, May 13th.

"Wake up bitch!"

"Fuck off."

"You heard her wake up bitch." That voice. I shoot you from my bed and tackle the girl on my bed.

"Kenzie!" I hug her tightly. I haven't seen her in over 2 years. I missed her. "I thought your plane wasn't landing till tonight just before the rehearsal dinner?"

"I wanted to surprise you." She says.

"Now get the fuck up, we have shit to do." I groan but she's right. I have to get my nails done and my eyebrows waxed. Along with making sure everything is set up for the rehearsal dinner.

"Where's my fiancé?" I ask.

"Jaden and his other two groomsmen are downstairs."

"Is he ever going to tell me who they are?"

"Get your ass up and find out for yourself." I roll my eyes but throw the sheets off of me. I'm in a pair of spandex and one of Roman's old shirts, I'm too comfortable to change. I take my hair out of my messy bun and put it in a neat bun. "I hate you more than mornings," I grumble on my way out.

I head down the stairs and immediately hear 4 sets of male voices. "You can't feed fries to a baby dip shit." Roman.

"What goes on up there?" Jaden.

"Dude even I know you don't feed a baby french fries." Familiar voice...

No-

I sprint down the stairs and run into the living room. "Shut the fuck up!" I scream.

Oh my god-

"Nice to see you too."

I run and almost make Asher fall back but he steadies us. "You're here!" I say.

"And you're getting married to this ass." He points at Roman who rolls his eyes.

"What about me?" Dean pouts.