𝟯𝟲 | 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

Rebecca pov:
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, December 𝟮7th

"Can I have my son back?"

"No."

"Kai."

"No."

I wouldn't be shocked if Kai just took off running with my son. Of course, she wouldn't get very far considering she could blow at any moment.

Almost 2 months ago I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy on November 4th and I'm completely and utterly in love. He's the tiniest human I've ever held; apart from Aria.

"You'll have your own in a few days so give me mine back."

"No." She says in a baby voice.

Grayson Elijah Knight-Grey.

Her nephew/godson and her current obsession.

Jaden gave Elijah his middle name in honor of their mother, Eleonora, which I think is just the cutest thing ever.

"Where's your fiancé, you're less clingy to my child when he's around." The three of us are on my bed in my house. As soon as Kai hit her 8-month mark Roman forbid her from going to work, or doing anything that involved me moving around too much. Bitch, is what she called him. So she's been hanging with me and Jaden at our house when Romans is at the office, or even when he's home. "He's with my brother and Aria getting stuff for New Year's eve dinner." She tells me.

"How'd you convince him to do that?" Since last week when we thought Kai had gone into labor, Roman's refused to leave her side. "I threatened him with no sex for 3 months."

I shudder. "Gross."

"So when are we starting wedding planning?" I ask her. I haven't started anything for my wedding, honestly, we both just want to enjoy our time as an engaged couple, and we want to wait till Grayson is out of his newborn stage. We've talked about it and both decided to wait until the end of 2022.

Kai on the other hand wants to jump into wedding planning right after she gives birth.

"I'm thinking maybe three months after I give birth." She says. "I want to feel confident in my body before I start."

"You'll look gorgeous either way babe."

"You sound like your brother."

My brother. If it were up to him he would've married her the instant he proposed.

"Here you can borrow him while I use the bathroom."

"He's my child." I deadpan. She shrugs and hands him to me.

As she's walking to the bathroom she stops dead in her tracks. "I think I peed on your floor she says."

I stand up with Grayson in my hands. "Shit I don't think that's pee," I say.

"Huh- Ouch!" She shouts in pain.

Shit.

I quickly put Grayson in his car seat and rush to help Kai. "It's okay just breath," I say. "Let's have a baby," I say. For once Roman's overprotectiveness paid off because he refuses to let Kai leave the house without the hospital bag.

I don't know how I managed to do it but I got Grayson, Kai, and the bag in my car in a record time.

Once we're on the road I call Roman and connect my phone to the Bluetooth in my car. "Hey." He says.