𝟯𝟱 | 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

Saturday, September 11th.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Today's the day.

So much training that's led up to this.

I'm scared.

Why am I scared? I'm not the one who's fighting a giant today.

I need to have more confidence in Roman.

In his career, he's only lost 2 fights.

He's got this.

I'm still scared.

It doesn't help that my hormones are all over the place. I'm six months along and I've been at my most sentimental.

I hate it.

I cry for any little thing and I completely despise it.

The worst part is that I don't live by myself anymore so I can't cry alone.

Roman and I moved into the new house about 3 weeks ago. Everything's been perfect. The house is amazing. Since Jaden's off at training camp most of the day and Roman's been training all day, Rebecca either comes over or I go over and we spend the whole day together every day, along with Aria.

Roman used to have a daycare he would take Aria to while he trained or he'd drop her off with Rebecca. The day after we moved in I caught him as he was leaving the house with Aria. I told him it was ridiculous that he was taking her to daycare when I could take care of her. So that's what I've been doing for the last 3 weeks. It doesn't even feel like I'm babysitting, it just feels like we're hanging out every day. It's nice. We sleep in, when she wakes up in the mornings she comes to our bed and sleeps with me until midday. Or at least we did before school started. Stupid school.

I'm not a morning person so Roman always drops her off before going to train and I pick her up.

I swear this little girl has better taste than her dad. We've been decorating the new house and she's made more decisions than Roman has.

Roman gave us his card and told us to go crazy.

Rich people things.

Anyways back to reality.

It's fight day.

I took off the week from work so I could help Roman concentrate. He's been on edge all week and I can't blame him.

"Are you almost ready?" He's in a simple black t-shirt with grey sweatpants. He has his gym bag slinged over his shoulders.

"Ready," I say while putting down my hair straightener. I'm in a white dress, that makes my bump very noticeable, paired with nude heels and a white clutch. My hair is down and straight, my makeup is light and simple.