𝟭𝟵 | 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

Friday, May 7th

"How was Spain? I missed you so much oh my god!" I get out of Rebecca's bear hug and hold her at arm's length. "Ah, you're gonna look beautiful when you show." She's around 3 months pregnant but she's still not showing.

I just landed and the first thing I did was come to Jaden and Rebecca's house. Jaden's at the gym until 5 so I'm gonna hang out and wait the five hours till he gets home.

"No changing the subject, how are you? How was Spain?"

"I loved it! The people the language the culture! It's beautiful!"

I went to Spain for a month to film a campaign that Jonah recommended me to.

I loved every minute of it.

"What did I miss?" I ask.

"Not much, but I clearly missed an episode in the Kai love life."

Yeah, I haven't told anyone that I kind of agreed to go on a date with Roman.

"That show got canceled four years ago," I tell her.

"Really? So you didn't agree to go on a date with me?" My eyes widen and I mentally remind myself to drag Rebecca after she gives birth to my niece or nephew.

Why is he here?!

I've been avoiding him all month which is pretty easy to do when you're in another continent, not so easy when he's standing right behind me.

"Technically it wasn't a date, more like two friends hanging out." I finally say, turning around.

Why is he so hot?!

He's in a plain black shirt that fits his sculptured body perfectly, showing off his sleeve of tattoos.

"Really? So friends who fucked are a thing?"

I-

"Roman!" I scold.

"Why? Just why?"

"Well maybe if you didn't run away then I wouldn't have to do this." He says smugly.

"I didn't run away idiot! I had a job that I told you about!"