𝟯𝟳 | 𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

Wednesday, March 30th.

Crying.

Fuck.

"I got her," Roman says beside me.

"I love you," I say. For the most part, Lea is a pretty easy baby. She doesn't cry much during the day and she's good at sticking to her daily schedule. She just happens to love waking us up at the ass crack of dawn. Roman and I usually rotate shifts on picking her up and feeding her. We decided not to use formula until at least a year so I have bags of pumped milk ready for her.

Roman manages to get her back to sleep before she could wake Aria. Although Lea has he own nursery that I decorated with all my heart, I prefer that she sleeps with us, again until at least a year. Roman doesn't mind, that man will go with anything I say which comes in handy at times.

When Roman doesn't get back into bed I can assume that he's getting ready to go to work, whether that be if he's to training or going to the company. He's also been checking on my studio since I took off a few months for maternity leave.

He kisses me on my head which is my sign that he's leaving. "What is it today?" I ask.

"I'm gonna check on your studio and then I have a shit ton of meetings at the office." He says.

Office means that he's in a suit right now.

He looks hot in a suit.

I rub the sleepiness out of my eyes and look at him. "If I wasn't so tired right now, I'd suggest a quickie," I say. He laughs, which makes me get goosebumps all around.

I get on my knees and wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his around my waist. "Are you going to be late today?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "I'll be back before 4:00." He says. I nod my head and lean into him, already feeling like I'm going to fall asleep again. "What are my girls up to today?" He asks.

With a yawn, I respond, "We're going out with Rebecca and we're going to go wedding dress shopping." I swear I'm excited, but I'm also really tired at this moment.

I'm three months postpartum, I've been working out and I finally feel confident in myself to buy my wedding dress.

"I can't wait to make you my wife." He says.

"Two more months." I manage to say. He kisses my forehead and lays me back in bed. "Go to sleep." He says. I mutter a quick 'love you before letting the darkness consume me.

By the time I woke up, it was 11:32 and I wasn't in bed alone anymore.

Much like me, Aria's not a morning person, a good thing for her is that she's on spring break.