𝟯𝟮 | 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

Tuesday, August 3rd

I want to die. I want to curl up into a ball and die.

I feel like absolute shit today.

I woke up with a sore throat, my nose is either runny or clogged, no in between, I'm constantly coughing. And, just one glance at food and I have the urge to throw up. You know that feeling when you have to throw up but you can't because there's nothing to throw up. Yeah, that's how I feel right now.

Roman didn't sleep here last night. He took Aria with Sarah and Adrien last night so she could spend the week with them, by the time he wanted to get back on the road it was too late so he just stayed over.

I love having him stay with me but it felt amazing to have my bed to myself again.

I get up from my couch in an attempt to do something productive but the moment my feet hit the ground everything was coming back up. And by everything I mean the water and apple I had. I rushed to the nearest bathroom and hovered over the toilet, throwing everything up until there was nothing left. I was still on my knees, hovering over the toilet when I felt a hand in my back. I fell on my ass and backed away. "What the fuck dude, you gave me a heart attack." I scold once I see Roman standing in the bathroom. "Are you sick?"

Nooo, of course, idiot.

Was that not clear by me puking my guts out?

"How'd you get in?" I ask disregarding his question. "You gave me a key, remember?" Oh right. I forgot, ha.

He extends his hand out for me to take. In a swift movement, I'm standing face to face with him. He leans in for a kiss but I quickly duck away. "Why?" He groans. "Because I just threw up a smart one." Did he think I would let him kiss me? If I don't let him kiss me with morning breath why the hell would he think I'd let him kiss me after throwing up.

I flush the toilet and brush my teeth. "Finally." Not even two seconds after I spit the last bit of water into the sink, his mouth was on mine.

"Why so eager." I laugh once I break the kiss. "It's been too long." He says

"You saw me yesterday." I deadpan.

"Exactly."

"You're too used to sleeping over," I say. "At this point, you should just move in-" Did I say that?

I stare blankly at him before shutting my eyes and letting out a small groan. What is wrong with me?

so much.