𝟭𝟴 | 𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

Wednesday, April 7

"For the last time, I'm doing great! Now go spend time with your boyfriend, I'll come visit this weekend."

I'm doing terribly!

I hate living alone, it's the worst thing ever!

Today marks a week of me living alone and I completely hate it. I've been to Jaden's house maybe 5 times this week.

It's Wednesday.

They say they don't mind but I need to stop going over all the time.

My employees still have the rest of the week off so I have nothing to do. It's been cold all week so I haven't been able to go out much either. I'm in sweatpants and a tank top editing some pictures and answering emails.

God, I'm so bored.

I went out to a hiking trail near my house and snapped some sunset pictures. I'm just about done editing one of the pictures when my doorbell starts going off.

"The fuck?" I get off the stool and go to the door. "Jesus lay of the doorbell I'm coming!" I shout.

I open the door and come face to face with Roman who's holding Aria in his arms.

Why?!

I was doing so well at avoiding him.

The morning after, well, you know, I managed to wake up before him and like a coward.

I ran.

Yeah...

I quickly got changed, grabbed my shit, and caught a taxi.

Not easy when your legs are sore as fuck.

To not seem like a total bitch I sent him a 'made it home' text and left it at that.

"Sorry to stop by so soon but Rebecca bailed on taking care of Aria, something about a prenatal appointment? I don't know, anyways I need someone to watch Aria and my parents are out of town so I need you." He practically throws her to me so now I'm holding his daughter.

Okay.

"Uh-"

"I have to go but everything you need is in this bag call me if you need anything, bye."  He takes off dropping a backpack before leaving.

"What just happened?" I ask.

"He's crazy," Aria replies.

"You got that part right." I put her down and pick up her backpack before closing the door.

"Have you ate?" I ask.

I have no idea how to take care of an 8-year-old, what do I do with it?

not it.

My bad.

What do I do with her?

"Yeah but daddy accidentally gave me water with my cereal instead of milk."