Chapter 5

I crept up to the teens. They looked about fifteen or sixteen. Hmm...they look a bit young to be drinking. It was people like them that caused the crash that killed Jae. They thought they were above the law. I growled in my throat deeply. They were about to pay. I threw Toby's hatchets and pinned two to different trees. I tackled the third and laughed maniacally as I held her pinned to the ground. She looked at me like I was out of focus. I pulled out ten Willow branches and held them in her face. Then I split them up. I took the first stick and stabbed it into the same area I was impaled, saying "Weep," She was about to scream when I ripped a piece off of her shirt and shoved it into her mouth stifling the sound. I took seven more stick and stabbed roughly the places Jae was impaled saying with each one a new word, "to I, Will because you're about to," I took the ninth stick into her heart and said, "get." I took the tenth and final stick into her eye and finished the phrase, "Willowed."
I repeated this process with the others until they laid dead with ten willow sticks stabbed into their corpses. I smiled at my work and whispered, "I am Willow Wisp."

(A/N: whoa crazy, Will is Willow Wisp! Who knew this craziness! Haha so yea this is Bunnie, saying buh-byeeeee)