Chapter 7

My mind went fuzzy and I looked to the boys for help. They looked frightened at whatever was causing this. Suddenly, they both used themselves as human shields and covered me when that...thing arrived. I could see its "face", a blank, white mold of a human face. It was Slenderman.

<Back to Toby, woohoo>

"Slender she isn't dangerous! She is fine now. She won't hurt anyone, just don't attack her, please!" I couldn't let Will get hurt, not after what just happened. She was just a scared, young girl. "Hoodie said she was dangerous." "Well, she was she isn't anymore." Masky was helping me. I guess he felt it too. "We helped her, she won't hurt us, but she might if you attack her." This was very true. Masky stood and directly addressed Slender. However, I stopped listening and looked at Will, er, Willow. "S-sorry." She looked confused. "For what?" She was really pretty. No, stop. I can't think like this. She was staring at me now, I had to say something. "F-for....I d-don't...." She smirked. "Don't apologize to a monster. Sadly, it doesn't mean much." I gaped at her, not knowing what to say. Finally I whispered, "Y-you're not a m-monster t-to me." I started to blush and she did as well. She had a strange way of blushing. Only the area around her collarbone were pink. She looked at me and followed my gaze. "I was born broken, see. I can't even properly blush. I am a monster and a mistake." "No." "Pardon?" She looked confused by that simple word. "No. Will, You are not a monster. Or a mistake."

<Will's POV>

"You are not a monster. Or a mistake." No, he is lying. He wants to keep me calm. Well, it's working. I don't know why, but I trusted him. I can sense something about him that is different. Something that was in Jae, too. "I am...." "No." Why couldn't he make my life easier and understand. I leaned back and laid on the loamy grass. I closed my eyes and tried to think clearly, but it was hard because Slender was talking to Masky loudly. I sighed and rolled onto my side. I looked at the people who's lives I ended and smiled. I could get used to this life. As I drifted to sleep I felt something warm touch my head, but I didn't realize what is was. It was Toby's lips.

(A/N: awww so cute right? You may or may not have noticed I don't like using the he said she said's. So I will do my best to make it clear who is talking)