Introduction

Alicia McKay was raised in Holmes Chapel, and has been best friends with pop-rock sensation Harry Styles since Year One. Going all the way back to before Harry even thought of joining the X-Factor, they were totally inseparable. However, flash forward 8 years, and Alicia's family make a decision that would change her life--and her relationship with Harry--forever. 

The McKays moved to California. 

Alicia changed after she was separated from Harry. Out of bitterness and depression, she turned into a cold person. She stopped caring about everything-her school work, her grades, and even sometimes her own family. She became one of those 'good girls gone bad'. Now that Harry was famous, she became certain that he'd forgotten her, only causing her depression to increase.

On the contrary, Harry's not doing so well either. He always tries to put on a smile for the fans, but he never feels it. Every single day, he misses Alicia like hell. His best friends Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn don't know about Alicia, which was why they were always so puzzled whenever they saw him moping around. 

However, when Alicia's good friend Jessica decides to move to London, she offers to take Alicia with her. In hope of finding her friend again, she says yes. Soon enough, Harry is finally back into her life--rich, successful, and gorgeous. The sudden reunion of the two causes their names to erupt all over the media. 

Alicia feels pressured about how she is suddenly being pushed into the spotlight--seeing her name next to Harry's in every tabloid she sees. And the worst part is...she thinks she's falling for Harry. 

By falling in love with her best friend...what consequences are in store for Alicia?

A/N: BTW if you guys notice that the smut writing in this book isn't as good as my imagines that's because I was still learning how to write smut at the time I wrote this. 

#NoShame