29. Planning

A/N: Sorry guys a lot of this chapter is flashback.

Alicia’s POV

The tour was finished. It was all done. We’d done so many activities I never even dreamed I would do: Dancing to the Spanish Flamenco/Tango music in Mexico City, Going on every ride at Rainbow’s End in New Zealand over and over until we felt like puking...

I had the time of my life.

“These past few months,” I began, “Have been the best of my entire life!” I cheered as we waited to be picked up.

“Glad you liked it.” Louis said tiredly. “Apologies, but Niall and I are still tired because, that last hotel we were in? There was a couple in the room next to us, and they’d make love almost every night.”

Niall groaned. “You could hear them man, moaning away until 2AM.” He complained.

“Aww, poor babies.” I said, patting them both on the head.

“You can catch up on sleep later.” Harry reminded them.

“I could fall asleep right here.” Louis said as he sat down on the ground.

“Argh, the goddamn jet lag.” Zayn grumbled.

“Are Harry, Alicia and I the only ones who don’t feel that tired?” Liam asked.

“Yup.” Niall said simply.

“ALICIA!” I heard a voice squeal.

I whirled around, and saw Jessica standing next to Jason with a wide smile on her face. Realising how much I missed her, I ran towards her, screaming. She did the same, and we hugged each other until we couldn’t breathe.

“How did it go? Did you enjoy it?” She asked me excitedly once we pulled away.

“It was awesome! Oh, I wish you were with us-it was so cool!”

“Nah, you’ve had 6 years of misery. You deserve all the happiness you can get!” She saw Harry and the others coming over. “Be right back.” She winked at me before running towards them. I raised my eyebrow.

What was she up to?

Harry’s POV

Jessica was running over to us, for some reason leaving Alicia standing there, confused.

“Hi! I’m Jessica, and I’m Alicia’s friend and roommate. Nice to meet you.” She smiled us.

I’d forgotten that she still hadn’t met the other boys.

“Likewise.” Louis said, giving her a tired smile.

“Oh, and hi Harry.” She said casually to me.

“Hi.” I smiled and rolled my eyes.

“So, what’s up?” Liam asked.

 I could tell he was slightly confused.

“Oh, right! So, Alicia’s 20th birthday is coming up in a week.”

“I know.” I said, raising my eyebrow as if it was the understatement of the century. “I’d already tried finding a present while we were on tour. Couldn’t find anything good enough.”

“OMG, I’m having the same problem!” Jessica said.

“So, what can we do?” Niall asked, sounding a bit more energetic.

“You know she hasn’t celebrated her birthday for 6 years?”

Yes. She tells me everything, you know.” I reminded her.