45. No Interruptions

A/N: So this is the wedding night chapter ;) sorry but it's not as good as my imagines because I didn't know much about writing smut at the time I wrote this chapter :p No song for this sorry--listen to any sexy song you like xD

Alicia’s POV

I let us into the bedroom and Harry used my body to shut the door, kissing me passionately the whole time, his fingers running through my hair-now released from its French bun and veil.

The time had come. It was our wedding night. Tasha was staying at Jessica and Jason’s for the night with Lucy. So Harry and I had the house all to ourselves.

Hallelujah.

“Finally…” Harry mumbled while kissing me, “I’m not going to be cockblocked tonight.”

“Mm, that’s right baby…” I replied, “I’m your wife now-and I’m all yours.”

“Exactly.” He pulled away from me to look in my eyes, his own emerald orbs brightened with cheekiness. “You’re my wife, and one of a wife’s many duties is to please her husband.”

“Oh, of course, Harry. I’ll do everything in my power to please you tonight.”

“Good. Let’s get started.”

He picked me up bridal-style and began to kiss me again, his tongue hungrily roaming my mouth as he carried me over to the bed. As soon as I was laid down on the soft mattress, he acted and unzipped my wedding dress, pulling it off with one slick move, leaving me in the lacy black lingerie corset and matching knickers (that Jessica had helped me choose specially for tonight), as well as my garter. He smiled approvingly at my underthings.

“Mmm. Sexy.” He said with a smile, playfully snapping my corset strap. “Such a shame it’s going to be ripped to shreds by the time I’m done with you, babe.”

His dirty words turned me on. “So? I don’t care.”

I brought his head down and crashed his lips against mine, sticking my tongue inside his mouth before he could, causing him to let out a low moan of surprise and pleasure. After he pulled away, he began to kiss and suck at my neck, massaging my thighs and slipping off the white garter on my left thigh, tossing it behind him on the floor.

This was one of the rare occasions when I was almost fully naked, and Harry was still fully clothed. Refusing to just go with it, I reached up and began to undo the buttons of his white shirt. Once his shirt was open, he didn’t hesitate to shrug it off, letting it fall off his broad shoulders and drop onto the ground.

I ran my hand down his chest, feeling the muscly texture of his toned abs. Two of my fingers traced his fern-tattooed V-lines.

“You’re going too slow.” Harry complained.

“That’s the whole point. To make you impatient.” I replied with a wink.

Sighing, he whipped off his own pants in simple but slick moves.

“There. Now we’re even. Happy?” He asked.

I smiled. And nodded. “Mhmm. Because now, I can do this.”

I ran my hand over his crotch, feeling his desirable bulge growing underneath my fingers. He shut his eyes tightly, gritting his teeth and letting out a groan, gripping the bed sheets tightly. I smiled, as this was the reaction I was hoping for.

“Why did you do that? You know I hate it when you tease.” He said.

“No you don’t. You love it when I tease, Harry. Admit it.” I pulled myself up to kiss and nibble at his earlobe, causing more low moans to escape from the back of his throat.