34. Goodbye

Alicia’s POV

I picked up one of the picture frames lying on my bed. It was a photo of me and Harry in Paris. It was taken by Louis. I remembered. He wouldn’t stop bugging us until he’d snapped a pic of us in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Flashback

“Wow, this is a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower!” I heard Louis say.

“That’s why there’s a lot of people taking pictures here, you twit.” Zayn said, cocking his eyebrow with a chuckle.

“Hey, lovebirds! Get over here!” Louis called to us.

Harry and I were having a stroll behind the others. Seriously-we were holding hands and everything. When Louis called us, we both looked in his direction at the same time.

“Yeah, what is it Lou?” Harry asked.

“What’s the point of being in the City of Love if you don’t actually take any pictures of people who are in love? Pose in front of the Eiffel Tower, both of you.”

“Louis, we already have plenty of pictures.” I reminded him.

“Not plenty of the two of you! Come on.”

“Nah. I don’t have my good sunglasses.” Harry said.

I giggled at his lame excuse.

“You both look great! Now get over here before I drag you.”

“Is he always this bossy?” I asked jokingly.

“Only when he’s really determined to get something done.” Niall said.

“Argh, let’s just do it. He won’t stop pestering us, otherwise.” Harry suggested.

I nodded. “Alright.”

We went over to Louis and indicated that we were waiting for instructions.

“Thank you. OK, so just stand…here, and act like any normal couple would in France.”

“Like…what?” I asked.

“Like French kissing.” Liam said, chuckling.

“Very funny.” Harry muttered.

“Fine. Forget I said that. Just…act like you two would normally.”

Harry slid his arm around my waist and I rested my hand on his shoulder.

“Perfect!” He positioned the camera. “Now say ‘cheese’.” He said in a French accent.

“Camembert.” Harry said casually.

I burst out laughing, causing Harry to do the same.

“Hey, I had the perfect shot positioned!” Louis said in annoyance. “Damn you, Tumbleweed.”

“What? We’re in France. You said to say cheese. Camembert is French cheese. Just getting into the culture, you know?” Harry said.

I laughed more. “OK, Lou. Sorry. We’ll behave.”

“Yeah, you’d better.” Louis muttered.

He positioned the camera again as we got back into our pose and smiled. We heard the camera click and let our faces fall back to normal.

“How is it?” I asked.

“It’s perfect!” Louis said proudly as we came over to look at the picture.