Epilogue

A/N: Epilogue is here guys! It's good that I'm finally getting all parts of the story on here so I don't have ot worry about updating anymore. Hope you like :3

Alicia’s POV

We walked into the photo studio, Harry carrying Olivia, and me holding Tasha’s hand. Lucy was tagging along behind Tasha on a leash. Tasha had just turned five a few days ago, while Olivia was still just a few months old.

I watched as Olivia tightly gripped the collar of Harry’s shirt, her green eyes lighting up with excitement as she looked around the studio.

Yes-Olivia had green eyes. Even though she does look more like me, she still inherited part of Harry’s physical characteristics. Harry glowed with pride when he found out.

Olivia let out a baby noise and pointed a tiny finger at the camera.

“That’s a camera, Livvy.” Tasha said, happy to give her little sister some education.

Olivia emitted a happy squeal and laughed, snuggling up closer to Harry, who I saw was now grinning broadly.

“OK, everyone over here!” The photographer said, gesturing to a clean white backdrop.

We all walked over to the white screen, and Harry knelt down, trying to sit Olivia down on the ground, who exclaimed in protest and held on tighter to Harry’s shirt, pulling it down a little and revealing his swallow tattoos. I smiled. It was so cute, how she didn’t want her father to put her down.

“Um…” Harry began, not sure what to do. “She doesn’t want me to put her down.” I could see thathe was smiling. 

“You need to sit on the ground for the photo, Livvy.” Tasha said.

Olivia focused her green-eyed stare on her elder sister and didn’t move.

“Let me try.” The photographer offered, and began to take Olivia away.

Olivia wailed in objection and began to cry. Now a bit scared, the photographer hurriedly handed her back to Harry, who tut-tutted and shook his head.

“Now Olivia. Crying very loudly isn’t very attractive. I won’t have you growing up like that. I’m going to have to ask you to stop.” He put on his firm, dominant voice.

Miraculously, Olivia burbled, stopped crying almost instantly and looked around as if nothing happened. She even started chewing on the collar of Harry’s shirt. But still made it clear that she wasn’t going to let anyone else but her father carry her.

“Thank you, sweetheart.” Harry said, smiling as he bounced her a little, making her giggle. “She can sit on my lap, can’t she? While we take the photo?” He suggested to the photographer.

He stroked his chin thoughtfully and nodded. “Yes, I suppose so.”

“But…what about Lucy?” Tasha asked.

“Our dog is allowed in the photo, right?” I asked.

“Normally, I don’t allow dogs…”

“But she’s part of the family! It’s a family photo, isn’t it, mommy?”

I nodded. “Yes Tasha. Lucy is part of the family, so she should be allowed in the photo.”

“I didn’t finish. I’ll make an exception here.” The photographer smiled.

“Yay!” Tasha clapped her hands as Lucy barked happily.

“OK! Now, let’s see what we can do here…” The photographer looked at the four (counting Lucy, five) of us. “You, pumpkin, can be in the middle.” He said to Tasha, sitting her down in the middle of the floor in front of the backdrop. “Parents on either side. Dog sits with the little girl.”