22. Cheshire

A/N: WOOO Over 200 reads! Yay xD

Alicia’s POV

“You’re lost, aren’t you?” I asked Harry, folding my arms and looking over at him expectantly from the passenger’s seat.  

We were back in England, and Harry pulled me out of bed at about 5AM this morning to take me on this ‘holiday’. And I still hadn’t even recovered from my jet lag.

He smiled. “I assure you, I know exactly where I’m going.”

“We’ve been driving for over three hours! Where are we?”

“Be patient! Geez, I’m getting memories of our date now.”

“Oh, you mean the part where we had sex?” I smiled playfully at him.

“No-the part where you were so impatient to find out where we were eating.” Then he rested his head on the steering wheel with a groan. “Great. Now I’m thinking about that part. Thanks a lot.”

I smirked. “You’re welcome.” I looked at him with cheeky eyes. “Hey-how many times did we do it again? Like, three times?”

He groaned. “Goddammit. I’m driving.” 

I giggled. “Remember that part when you had to keep kissing me to shut me up ‘cause I was moan-“

Driving.” He reminded me, cutting me off.

“Or that part when you fin-“

“Do you want me to swerve?” He asked, clapping his hand over my mouth.

I started laughing as he took his hand away. “Just a friendly reminder.”

“Bad timing.”

“I’m just saying. That was a hot night.”

“A long hot night.”

“I thought you didn’t want to talk about it while you’re driving.”

He opened his mouth to say something but ended up closing it again and shaking his head with a sigh. I burst out laughing.

“I’m sorry. I’m just playing with you. Forgive me?” I said.

He smiled as he watched the road. “Fine.”

I smiled back and quickly kissed his cheek. Suddenly, I saw that we were driving through a strangely familiar town.

“Harry…where are we?” I asked.

He smiled again. “You don’t recognise it?”

“Well, it looks familiar…”

“Yeah. It should.”

“Wait. Are we in…Holmes Chapel?”

His smile got bigger. “That’s right, love. Our small, paparazzi-free hometown.”

I was so happy. I missed Holmes Chapel so much. And Harry, as if reading my mind, had taken me there.

“Oh my God Harry, thank you!” I grabbed his head and started kissing his face over and over. “Thank you so much! I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!”

“Calm down! Or we’ll crash!” Harry said, laughing. “I knew you’d feel happy to be back.”

“I am. I missed this place so much! I want to cry!”

“Oh no you don’t. I brought you here so you could stop crying. Not cry even more.”

“OK. Not crying…not crying…” I started laughing. “Oh wow!”

This is taking a trip down memory lane.” Harry said, referring to what I said when I was looking through those albums of me and dad last week.