40. Playtime

A/N: No, this is not a smut chapter. It's cute chapter between Harry and Tasha :) I hope ya like it :3

Alicia’s POV

“Need help with anything?” Harry asked me, leaning against the kitchen door pane.

I shook my head. “Nah, I’m just cleaning up.”

“So, you do need help.”

He walked over and began to help me with the dishes. I smiled to myself. He’s only been here for a few days, and he’s always helping me out.

“Alicia, when can I take you and Tasha back to London?” He asked suddenly.

My smile disappeared and I shook my head.

“I don’t know, Harry. Tasha doesn’t even know the truth yet. Once she knows, we can start to consider moving back. But right now, we have to stay here.”

He sighed but nodded.

“True. I’d better start finding a motel, I guess…”

“No, you don’t have to, Harry. You can stay here as long as you want. Tasha’s fine with it. She really does like you, you know.”

He smiled. “I don’t want to be an extra heap on your plate, though.”

“You’re not.” I looked around quickly before planting a quick kiss to his lips. “I like having you here. I missed you so much.”

His smile grew. “Alright. I’ll stay.”

I smiled back. “ Thank you. Anyway…how do you feel about spending a bit more time with your daughter?” I asked.

His eyebrow rose, but he soon smiled again.

“I’d like that.”

“Thought you would. Do you want to play babysitter for the day? Me and Jessica will go shopping or something.”

“Will Tasha be OK with that?”

“Of course she will!”

“Then I see no objection.”

I smiled before I called out the door.

“Tasha! Jess!”

I heard Tasha’s running footsteps and Jessica’s calm ones coming towards the kitchen.

“What is it, mommy?” Tasha asked. She flashed a big smile at Harry before looking back at me.

“Me and Jessica are going shopping today.”

Jessica looked confused. I gave her a look and shifted my eyes from Tasha to Harry. She nodded with a smile.

“Yeah. We are.” Jessica said.

“So honey, are you OK with Harry looking after you for a while?” I asked Tasha.

She smiled brightly. “Yes, mommy! I’m very OK with that!” She clapped her hands excitedly.

I snuck a smile at Harry, and he snuck one right back.

*                                                       *                                                         * 

Harry’s POV

“How long have you known my mommy, Harry?” Tasha asked me.

Alicia and Jessica left about half an hour ago. Tasha and I were playing a game she liked to play called ‘Haunted Toyshop’, where her big toys were the ghosts who haunted the toy shop at night and her small ones were the victims of the attacks.