35. Four Years Later

A/N: So, this fanfic is nearly finished. Off the top of my head there are probably only about 10 more chapters to go. It's only 40-something chapters. Plus an Epilogue.

Anyway, this is FOUR YEARS LATER, in case none of you pay attention to the Chapter headings :p Hope you like it!

Alicia’s POV

I was laying flat on my back on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Concentrating on nothing but the feeling of cold tears running slowly down my face.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my unknown trance. Wiping my eyes, I got up and opened the door. I gasped and my eyes widened as I saw the man standing in front of me.

“H-Harry?”

His green eyes looked right into mine, hypnotizing me. He raised his hand and softly stroked my face, brushing away another tear that was beginning to fall.

“Where the hell have you been?” He asked, pulling me close to him.

“Harry…wait.” I tried to push away. “T-There’s something you don’t know.”

“It can wait.” He whispered, his lips hovering mere centimeters above mine. “Jump.”

I obeyed him and jumped as he pressed his lips to mine. He caught my legs and wrapped them around his torso. I moaned into his mouth as he slipped his tongue in, carried me to the bed and laid me down on it.

“H-How did you find me?” I asked with a shuddery breath as he moved his lips across to my jawline.

“I have my ways.” He replied quietly, moving down to my neck.

“Ohh Harry…” I whispered, gripping tightly onto his broad shoulders.

---

“Mommy, wake up! It’s morning!” I heard a little girl say excitedly.

“Mm…” Was all I let out sleepily as I felt two small hands shake me.

“Mommy, come on! Aunt Jessie’s awake already.”

I laughed. “OK, Tasha. You win, honey.” I sat up in bed and smiled at her.

She giggled. “Good morning mommy.”

“Morning, baby.” I grabbed her and cuddled her like a teddy bear as I kissed her over and over.

Her giggling worsened. “Mommy! It tickles! Stooop!”

“Alright, alright.” I put her down.

I finally looked at my daughter properly. She was still in her pyjamas, and my eyes widened at the tangled mess of curls on her head.

I chuckled. “Have you brushed your hair this morning, Tasha?”

She blushed. “Not yet.”

“Go back to your room and groom yourself. Then meet me and your Aunt Jessie in the kitchen, OK?” 

She flashed a dimpled smile at me. “OK, mommy.”

I stared after her as she scurried out of the room, her messy curls bouncing along as she rushed off. I smiled sadly.

She looked just like her father.

Tasha, christened Natasha Angelica Styles, had inherited most of Harry’s genes. She had it all: The chestnut curls, the dimples, even the little mole on the bottom left side of her face-near her jawline. She had my eyes and my nose, but that was it. Everything else was just…Harry.

It made me wonder how he would react if he ever saw her.

Shaking the thought out of my head, I made my bed, changed, and ran a brush through my hair. I was about to leave the room when I heard my phone beep, indicating I had a notification.  I picked up my phone and bit my lip as I saw the notification on my lock screen.