12. Oops...

Alicia's POV

I woke up that morning miles away from my pillow, half of my body on top of Harry’s. I looked up at him, and saw that he was still asleep. I smiled as I watched him. Then it hit me. What was I doing, sleeping with Harry? How did we even get in the same bed in the first place?

I struggled to remember the events of last night. And then I remembered. I remembered us kissing last night. The amazing feeling it gave me as it got deeper and more passionate. But I couldn’t remember anything after that.

Oh my God!’ I thought, ‘What if…what if we actually did it?

“Fuck!” I yelled out suddenly and jumped out of bed, causing Harry to wake up.

“Alicia? What’s wrong?” He asked.

I slept with Harry...’ I thought. ‘I had sex with Harry…shit, what the fuck am I gonna do?!?

“Alicia?” His deep, raspy morning voice became full of concern.

“Did we actually..? Did I lose my..? Did you take my..?” I stuttered.

“Woah, woah, woah!” Harry said, getting out of bed and rushing over to me. “Wait a minute! Alicia, I know very well that you’ve never done something like that before. I wouldn’t do that to you. That would be cruel.”

“W-what do you mean?” I asked.

“What I mean is…” He paused for a moment. “Yes, Alicia, we slept together. But not like that. We did kiss and that, and there may have been the slightest amount of fondling involved…” He paused as a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. “…but we didn’t go that far. I made sure of it.”

“H-how? We were both wasted!”

“I wasn’t as drunk as you were. Effects wore off me quicker.”

“So…I’m still a…virgin?”

He smiled. “Yes, Alicia. You’re still a virgin.”

I let out a huge sigh of relief. “Thank the Lord.”

He continued to smile. “You might want to put some clothes on now.”

I looked down, and only just noticed that I was wearing nothing but my bra and knickers.

“Oh shit!”

I crossed my arms over my front and ran around the various clothes tossed all over the floor. I pulled on my jeans and searched around for my red top (well technically, it was Jessica’s, but she gave it to me). I couldn’t find it. I then saw the white shirt Harry was wearing last night (before I undid all the buttons-that part, I remembered well).

Good enough.’ I thought to myself.

I grabbed it and threw it on. It was way too big for me. Harry saw me and laughed.

“That shirt is swallowing you.” He said.

“Well, I can’t go downstairs in my bra, can I?” I asked, rolling up the sleeves.

“And what do you expect me to wear?” He fastened his belt across his jeans.

“You actually live here. Go get a new one.”

He rolled his eyes. “Fine.”

He walked out the door and walked back in a few minutes later wearing a black T-shirt. My face fell because I could no longer see his gorgeous upper body.

He smiled at me cheekily. “Someone doesn’t look happy to see me with a shirt on.”

I blushed. “Sorry.” I said quietly.

“Don’t be. I’m not happy to see you with a shirt either. My shirt, to be exact.”

I chuckled a bit. He walked over to me.

“So…” He began. “About last night…”

“Yeah, umm…” I gulped. “I was pretty wasted.”